Patch today!

fanphoenix

ADDITIONS!

- XMB Audio support

- language select available for all!

- Hey losers! You get a little XP even if you lose in multiplayer

TWEAKS!

- Player feedback regarding DIFFICULT LEVELS has been taken to heart. Tough levels got a little less insane!

- Coop networking tweaks to decrease pesky lag

- Multiplayer “Disconnects” are now awarded more accurately

- Catching a jewel while feeding glorious vomit to your son will no longer interrupt you

- Your rank will now be retrieved more reliably when playing Adventure

NASTY BUG FIXES

- No more annoying audio glitch

- No more Wins/Losses upload issues when the server is in ‘maintenance’ mode**

- Player score for Challenge levels now correctly handled in ALL cases

- “Barf Success” icon now shows up correctly in ALL cases

- “King of the Jungle” Trophy now successfully unlocks correctly even with a score of 0

• 2 weeks later...

Boo! I said this over on PSLS, but my comments should be heard here as well. I will now quote myself;

“Player feedback regarding DIFFICULT LEVELS has been taken to heart. Tough levels got a little less insane!” What? Why do companies do this? Yes it was hard, but it is still completely obtainable. I am by no means an expert gamer. I’d rate myself average, or maybe a bit above average. Yes the later levels were hard, but they were not impossible. I don’t see COD:WAW making a patch any time soon to help me out with Veteran mode. This is bullshit. Some people are good at FPS, and some are good at Puzzles. Leave the difficulty alone.

Oh, and weren’t there some articles about Capybara Games bitching and complaining that they were disappointed in sales and that they were missing their targets? I guess their targets were estimated too high. I mean, why patch a game that isn’t making any money? I guess it can’t be that bad eh Capybara Games?

• 1 month later...

Just because some people completed it 100% does not mean the difficulty was fine. A lot of times there isn't a large enough test base so the difficulty could be skewed too far in one direction. Once the playerbase opens up and they can gather realtime data about each level then they can fine tune to what was expected during the development cycle.

I'm with FiftyQuid on this one..

People are whining it's too difficult so let's make Guitar Hero expert easier,

let's increase the damage you can take on veteran.

I think it's ridicolous to change difficulty because people can't continue..

Isn't that the challenge??

Trine devs did it better and made their game even harder.

Come on, start flaming me, but know you couldn't finish the game because it was too hard for you, aww :(

• 2 years later...