King of the Jungle glitch?

Footzker

No, you do not have to feed small to completion on every level for the gold trophy.

I have heard issues of this trophy not unlocking when you beat puzzle mode first, then finish adventure mode. However, if you do it the other way around it unlocks fine.

Not sure if there is a workaround for this yet...sorry about your luck

However, according to the dev forums there will be a patch coming out to reduce the difficulty level a bit in the final levels, so this may get fixed in that patch. No ETA yet for the patch as far as I can tell though

Does anyone know if it matters if you completed any of the puzzles before completing the adventure mode? I just finished the adventure mode, and have not yet finished puzzle mode...but I did play several of the puzzles (1-20) before I completed the adventure mode. Is this also going to keep me from getting the trophy?

• 1 month later...
Same for me. Finished puzzle then adventure with no trophy unlocking.

I finished adventure first, then puzzle. But no gold trophy :'(

Edit: I found the solution on the developpers site:

Hello all you Critter Crunchers,

we have received some feedback that some players are unable to unlock the "King of the Jungle" trophy for completing Adventure and Puzzle modes. For some of you this may be caused by Challenge levels on the Adventure map not having a score and instead showing " - " in the lower left corner.

To unlock the "King of the Jungle" trophy go through the Adventure map and check all of the Challenge levels to make sure that each of them has a number listed in the bottom left corner when the level is highlighted. If you don't have a score on the level, replay the level and ensure that you have collected a jewel before the level ends. Once all levels have been completed with a score instead of " - " the trophy should unlock.

This solved the problem for me, gold trophy is unlocked after replaying the Challenge with a '-'

Edited by Ge0force

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...