Help Challenge 53

ninuchin

• 11 months later...

Don't suck.

Just kidding. But you do have to step up your game for this one. There is also an element of luck to the spawning of new critters. Sometimes they are just very poor where it won't spawn enough medium or smalls, and has different colours all over the place, where you will eventually have to retry regardless of your best efforts.

General tips: There's not much to say that you don't already know really - try to align like critters together to pop them at the same time. You just have to be quick and make minimal errors to save precious time because of the fast spawn speed. Keep the eggs high up at all times and don't be shy to use the power-ups when you can. Just be careful not to explode the eggs with them, or feed them to large critters. Lastly, try to keep the eggs in a position where they will not combo/chain or that will end your attempt prematurely.

• 1 year later...

This challenge alone made me rate this game higher in terms of trophy difficulty. Other than the advice given by the previous poster, I would say pause the game and plan a few moves, execute them and then pause again. I didn't do much aligning, I popped a lot of small chains.

• 2 years later...