Rate the trophy difficulty.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy
    • 10 - Very hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.25

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

Haven't played it yet, nor do I know much about the story, but there does appear to be some challenge in this game. I'll definitely be picking it up.

EDIT: To the 2 that have already voted, how about you be a man and tell us why you felt this way instead of just voting for the 2 extremes.

Edited by Francofone

voted 6 its not THAT hard when you are use to play japanese game all the time it is challenging but its a fun challenge so i dont get mad and i enjoy it the hard part would be getting all the items and artifacts since some of these stage are so big but after a while you get use to the map and you can allways make your own map...anyways good game and for 4.99 its sur beat lots of game out there that are 15.99

I'm up to chapter 5. I'm playing on easy. So far, it's relatively medium difficulty. I chose easy difficulty since Rockin Android games are ridiculously hard. Ex. Gundemonium recollection. I got all 3 of those games and can't get a single trophy in any of them even on easy.

So that's why I chose easy difficulty on CPM to start off. I can see the Pale Mist Knight trophy being hard but other than that everything else should be attainable if you have the patience to deal with large ass levels and memorize where you've been to. I haven't found any items or artifacts though. Just orbs. So I won't rate this game difficulty until I beat it but right now it's an 8 for me.

I'm up to chapter 5. I'm playing on easy. So far, it's relatively medium difficulty. I chose easy difficulty since Rockin Android games are ridiculously hard. Ex. Gundemonium recollection. I got all 3 of those games and can't get a single trophy in any of them even on easy.

So that's why I chose easy difficulty on CPM to start off. I can see the Pale Mist Knight trophy being hard but other than that everything else should be attainable if you have the patience to deal with large ass levels and memorize where you've been to. I haven't found any items or artifacts though. Just orbs. So I won't rate this game difficulty until I beat it but right now it's an 8 for me.

you wont get any items or atiffacts on easy, me to i started on easy mode and there really nothing its just good to get use of the controler when you still start playing normal you will start getting items i just beat normal today going to try out hard tonight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

5/10. Well, with the guide that is. If not for the guide I'd give in 1000/10 because of the items. It's not that hard to get them, but finding would be an impossible mission.

Other than that the game was a little hard only on hard difficulty, fear was much easier because you could bring more items and planeriel was a complete joke because you could bring even more items, so you're pretty much a god at that point if you took your time to gather the items before that =)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

6/10 (with the guide).

10/10 (without the guide).

The guide did make the game easier particularly with finding the items and artifacts. A few of those hiding spots I would definitely never go to normally without it. Also, even with the necessary items, max HP and lots of stat orbs, the Stage 5 boss on Planeriel was quite a challenge.

Edited by ThatAdmiralRogue

• 1 year later...

9/10. I found this to be quite the troublesome and challenging game. Congrats to the pros above me who can rate it that low.

Finding items and artifacts would have been impossible without a guide, however getting them once you know their location is an incredibly demanding task. Getting Diamond, Inhuman Blade, Light Crystal and Mystery Onion was hard (each of those platforming puzzles took me about 30-40 minutes) but getting the Amethyst on Stage 1 took me a couple of hours: that was frustrating as fuck, since you have to lure a Jelly in, slash it to send it in the air and use Rowanveld and Daggers to make it go as high as possible. The physics of the game are so fucking slippery that the Jelly bounced everywhere but in the right place :mad: and most importantly it doesn't have to die or you'll have to repeat the process. Guess what? The fucking Jelly dies 99% of times even on hardest difficulty! :rant:

Hard mode is actually the hardest setting since you can only equip 1 item and the bosses will require tons of tries, not to mention that they drop their items only if you don't die during the fight :pout:. Fear and Planeriel are pretty much Easy mode and are easy to 1cc as well.

Be ready for hellish platform puzzles, insanely hard Hard mode and minibosses' low drop rates if you want to attempt this game. Best of luck to you.

Edited by ThanatosNinja2
typo