Help

TheSoldierKid01

I have problem with Rise to the Challenge. Damn EA, someone can send them a mail or something? I would do it, buy my english sucks. :(

I hope that haven't closed the servers yet.

Yeah, I almost have all online trophies except this trophy. I'll try to send but I don't think that EA will give a fuck about it. :(

EDIT: I sent them an email. I have low hopes that they'll read and answer back.

Edited by TheSoldierKid01

Can you send me by PM a copy of your mail? I'll send them the same email.

Thanks.

Sent them an email by using ea.support.com and they replied:

You are receiving this message because the support case you opened with us is no longer available. The customer messaging service we were using has been retired, and incidents opened in that system are no longer being monitored or responded to.

If you still require assistance with this or any other issues, please visit our new help site at help.ea.com or help.origin.com. There you will find help articles and resources as well as multiple channels for contacting EA Game Advisors.

Sincerely,

WW Customer Experience Team

Hey guys! Hope this helps:

I had left only 3 more trophies, one of which being Fave Rave, the other 2 Challenge King & Wizard. I tried to go to Community Challenges to rate, but I was told the same thing - unavailable, but then I tried My Gallery and went to Top Rated and it worked, I could rate anything and download 17 more challenges to solve (that much I needed to get the Wizard trophy).

I didn't have them downloaded before, so hope it helps u in gettin' your needed trophies.

Hey guys! Hope this helps:

I had left only 3 more trophies, one of which being Fave Rave, the other 2 Challenge King & Wizard. I tried to go to Community Challenges to rate, but I was told the same thing - unavailable, but then I tried My Gallery and went to Top Rated and it worked, I could rate anything and download 17 more challenges to solve (that much I needed to get the Wizard trophy).

I didn't have them downloaded before, so hope it helps u in gettin' your needed trophies.

Yeah, I figured it out but I need the Rise of the Challenge trophy where you need to enter the community challenges but thanks anyway.

Thats the one trophy I still need from online. Rise to the challenge.

I've email EA, was told it's probably a bug and to post on their forums. Guess they were too lazy to look into it. I posted on ea's forums. Hopefully they fix this before Friday but I doubt it.

I would have never started this game this last weekend if I knew it was a lost cause to get platinum.

I've email EA, was told it's probably a bug and to post on their forums. Guess they were too lazy to look into it. I posted on ea's forums. Hopefully they fix this before Friday but I doubt it.

I would have never started this game this last weekend if I knew it was a lost cause to get platinum.

What is the EA forum? I want to post them too. :mad:

EDIT:

Everyone post here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8414298.page#21718129

or create a new thread reporting the same problem.

Edited by JorgeO

Same here, I just got the game on last saturday and before I got the game, I checked every forums on PS3T.com/org and X360.org to see if there're any problems with the servers and there aren't any so I thought it was safe to get all online trophies except this fucking trophy. This is my first impossible platinum... Oh well, to you EA. :chair:

EDIT: Guys, I no longer have the game as it was rented so if the community is back working, please tell me IMMEDIATELY so I can rent it again. Thanks. :)

Well I've been in contact with their customer service through email for the last 2 days but it's going now where.

Every message from them is cookie cutter help desk statements, reset router/modem, delete game cache etc. I've tried to explain the problem is their servers not my connection a few times but it's not getting through.

If anyone else wants to try maybe they will switch it back on for the last few days if they get emails from others about it just to shut us up.

Here's the email I've been trying.

customerexperience@ea.com

I try to like EA but every time I've had to deal with a problem with them they always ignore you or act like it's on your end.

Well I've been in contact with their customer service through email for the last 2 days but it's going now where.

Every message from them is cookie cutter help desk statements, reset router/modem, delete game cache etc. I've tried to explain the problem is their servers not my connection a few times but it's not getting through.

If anyone else wants to try maybe they will switch it back on for the last few days if they get emails from others about it just to shut us up.

Here's the email I've been trying.

customerexperience@ea.com

I try to like EA but every time I've had to deal with a problem with them they always ignore you or act like it's on your end.

I just sent them an email too. Scumbag EA just won't admit that there's a problem with Create's servers. :chair:

All I can say is EA sucks.

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts again.

I understand you have been experiencing difficulty while playing the community challenges in Create. This has been happening because the Create servers have been closed down now.

Game Forums are the best source of latest information. Please visit the link below to know more regarding updates:

[ EA Forums ]

Along with this information, please check the latest server updates regularly by visiting the link below:

[ Service Updates ]

I sincerely apologize for the way you had to go through. This is very annoying. I know nothing can really measure up to what you feel.

If you have further questions about your account or the shut down of these services, please visit EA Help Center. We at Electronic Arts, assign pivotal importance to offer exceptional service to our customers and believe in exploring all the possibilities in doing so. However, we apologize for having disappointed you unintentionally. Your affiliation is valued by EA and requests it in the future.

Regards,

Pallav

Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

Wait WHATTTT!!!

so they already close the Server!??

that mean that we wont get the plat(P) because a @#%$ single trophy!?? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Makes no since due to the fact that we can still upload/download and rate levels, everything work but challenges and that works on 360/PC.

I really hate EA.