Server closes 13th April

snakeinps3

Anyone else have issues logging into the servers the past couple of days? Keep trying to get online to finish up those trophies before the server officially closes, but it keeps telling me "Unable to connect to EA server".

The servers won't have gone down yet, it's probably just a glitch. EA don't have the most reliable servers at the best of times, the best thing you can do is wait it out.

You will have to see the Stickied Trophy Guide for that info.

Well i saw it before posting that's why I ask this here, what it said?

Step Three – Online Trophies

See individual trophies for information.

I look every one and only said how to get it but no if i can get it right away or if had to clear a certain thing in story/single player.

a simple yes or no is what I was expecting, but thanks anyway i order the game already in amazon, hope it arrive soon.

• 2 weeks later...
I still can't get Rise to the Challenge trophy since the community challenges are currently not available. Can somebody help me out? :(

The same problem! Help! It's a shame, the last trophy. Maybe write to Electronic Art?

Edited by dimavalia

Can somebody send an email to EA? I sent them by using ea.support.com but they don't use it any more and they made a new service. Here it is: help.ea.com or help.origin.com

EDIT: Beast, I saw your trophies and you already got Rise of the Challenge which is the only trophy that some guys and I can't get atm but you can get other trophies by using the gallery.

Edited by TheSoldierKid01