EA Picks

Cauchy

Is EA still "picking" any creations? I haven't been able find one recentl, which is odd, since I could have sworn that I saw one earlier today.

EDIT: So, I've found them. You have to search the various categories. Also for the "EA Pick" trophies, you should know that you have to sift out the other ones end then choose before the trophy will unlock. Odd, I know.

Edited by Cauchy

I must be doing something wrong because this trophy seem so simpe yet I have not been able to get it to pop... i have "viewed" and/or saved several of them maked with the EA logo but still no trophy... its most aggravating... i have all the rest of the online trophies except the 2 related to the EA Picks

What exactly do you mean by "sift out the other ones"?

• 2 weeks later...

I was having a hard time getting this to pop as well until it seemed I managed to find one that was done on free create as a favorite. When you go into the community challenges switch it to Wall of Fame and I believe it was in challenge 4 where you have to actually complete the challenge instead of just watching their replay. Popped both trophies for me after I completed it, favorited it and downloaded it.

Had been starting to think it was broken prior to that as I had favorited a bunch of EA picks and nothing.

I'm currently in the process of trying to pick select ones to upload before I send this back. If you have any you need in particular I'll be picking the 50 hardest (by my experience) to put on, but feel free to send me a PM with any you're having a hard time with. I'll also start a thread once I pick them listing all of them and will accept friend requests for those who need to be able to find them easily.

Right on... i am currently working my way through the world 12 challenges and i know they're getting a bit more challenging... other than finishing the last 3 "worlds" for the spark trophies, i've only got the missle and animal trophies left... i got sidetracked from this game when Brink and LA Noire came out... lol

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...