trophies not syncing

homeslicer

They're not going to sync. It's a problem on Sony's end. They haven't added the trophy list to the PSN servers. Until they do, you won't be able to sync them and your trophy cards will be off.

Thanks for the explanation because I thought there was something wrong with my download of Crazy Taxi. BTW does anyone knows when Sony will put the trophy list??

Came here to post this, lol. They don't show up in your trophy card/compare, etc.

So they will show up once Sony uploads the data, yes? Just would hate to lose out on them forever because I got them before lazy Sony uploaded, but that's more than likely not a possibility.

Once they upload the data, they will be associated upon your next synch.

If something happens to your system before then (you upgrade your HDD, etc.) then they will be gone for good. Right now, only your PS3 knows that you have unlocked them.

The Sly Cooper collection also had trouble for a day or so, and the Scott Pilgrim DLC still isn't synching.

I can sort of understand that they want to keep some data off the website until release so that people can't obtain trophy lists weeks in advance (sometimes even before a game or DLC is fully announced), but they need to have a foolproof pipeline and process so that the trophies synch and show up on the website when a game is released. With a PSN game especially, it should be easy since they control/know the release date.

Welll I have the same problem with Sonic adventure and dragon ball raging blast 2....

And I have sent to them like 7 masseges and they only say to wait...well 2 months have been passed and im still waiting...

Sonic Adventure never had this problem, they synced fine on release day.

Not sure on Dragon Ball RB2.

Anyway it looks like CT PSN still has this issue after I checked a few hours ago...:mad:

Sonic Adventure never had this problem, they synced fine on release day.

Not sure on Dragon Ball RB2.

Anyway it looks like CT PSN still has this issue after I checked a few hours ago...:mad:

Sonic adventure have this problem...

if your gonna check my trophies you could see there is no SA trophies (while clearly I have 100% it)

Sonic adventure have this problem...

if your gonna check my trophies you could see there is no SA trophies (while clearly I have 100% it)

If your having this problem with Sonic Adventure or Dragon Ball 2, then you have a whole different problem then the others in this thread. Sonic And Dragon Ball clearly sync just fine for everyone else. So, if its just you, you have some issues with your PS3 or account.

If your having this problem with Sonic Adventure or Dragon Ball 2, then you have a whole different problem then the others in this thread. Sonic And Dragon Ball clearly sync just fine for everyone else. So, if its just you, you have some issues with your PS3 or account.

Nop it's not only my issue, everybody who have DBRB2 or SA have the same problem as you do....

I mean on the XMB I can see these trophies just fine,but while im looking on my sig or the US Playstation website they do not show up there..which is a problem with the US playstation site.