$1.99 off & Out now!!

IDOLO1013

If you're a subscriber to PlayStation Plus, you can get $1.99 off the price of the game if you purchase it before November 30. Now that's a great deal for :psn+: members. I was hoping to wait off a bit, because of the new Assassin's Creed but since this is a classic that I own. It's a day 1 purchase & it will be out later today when the store update (Nov 16).

Here's the source

Crazy Taxi drivers get an early start, available on PSN today - Joystiq

& here's the official webstie

SEGA :: GAMES :: Crazy Taxi

does anyone know if this rerelease has the same music as of the dreamcast version, i personally liked the offspring song you hear everytime you play. "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" i know they took out Pizza Hut and KFC, thats fine, i only care if they kept the old songs.

does anyone know if this rerelease has the same music as of the dreamcast version, i personally liked the offspring song you hear everytime you play. "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" i know they took out Pizza Hut and KFC, thats fine, i only care if they kept the old songs.

Sorry, but Sega took down that annoying song.

:ass: to Playstation Plus. I'm not going to spend £40, wait for something I might want to go on offer, then buy it and spend more money than I would have if I hadn't spent £40.

You can get out your calculators and say "Oh, but Catscan, if you buy lots of rubbish games on offer, you'll save money off their regular price and it'll eventually pay itself back." Tits to that. If I didn't get PS+, I wouldn't have bought any of the tosh games. So :slap: to everyone who has invested in it.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Still don't see PS+ worth getting, all these little deals will eventually pay for it i guess but still, begrudged paying subscriptions

Well you get a shit ton of free games. It's like a free game once a week. Then maybe a game you kind of wanted but didn't want to pay for gets discounted. It's worth it. I feel like Iv'e gotten more than my moneys worth.