Who else is interested?

Dreadnought190

Anyone else interested in Crazy Taxi? I remember this game a lot on Dreamcast. A very fast paced little driving game!:D For those who haven't played it before, it's about you being a taxi driver and you need to drive up to them and take them wherever they need to go. The faster, the more money you'll get. You don't wanna scare them by crashing into traffic and hitting too many hard objects and stuff. And you need to have as many fares (customers) to their destination as possible. Then you'll come to a screen where you'll see your grade, amount of money earned, etc.

I think I played this on the computer or something like it ages ago. But is this the game with the overhead view of a Taxi and you need to drive people to their destination as fast as possible for better cash.

Though if it was more like real life your goal would to get stuck in huge traffic jambs so they had to pay more lol.

I think I played this on the computer or something like it ages ago. But is this the game with the overhead view of a Taxi and you need to drive people to their destination as fast as possible for better cash.

Though if it was more like real life your goal would to get stuck in huge traffic jambs so they had to pay more lol.

Yup, that's pretty much what the game's about. It's simple to play, but can be pretty frantic too. I hope the trophies aren't crazy dumb hard, because they can make them damn near impossible if they wanted to.

I am very certain I have played this before on the Xbox. Could choose between Paris and Washington D.C and whilst driving and what have you, one could unlock other vehicles to use in the game like an ambulence or a fire truck, etc, etc.

Although, I might be thinking of a different game....not sure.

Regardless, gonna be playing it as it is, I mean, I do enjoy a few racer here and there, and this version of Crazy Taxi sounds like fun for sure XD

Yup, that's pretty much what the game's about. It's simple to play, but can be pretty frantic too. I hope the trophies aren't crazy dumb hard, because they can make them damn near impossible if they wanted to.

Im sure this will be a tough 100% since im about 100% sure one trophy will be for completing the crazy box which is something I was never able to do back then but im not getting this anyway since I don't enjoy the game anymore

• 4 weeks later...