Can somebody help me?

I can't find a way to open the buy menu on classic, I pressed every button and nothing opened, I have read over the help and options, and they give you no help on how to open it.

I just need a few more trophies, but I can't get the plat without getting the buy menu to buy the flashbang. So can someone please tell me what to do?!?!

• 1 month later...

hold square and hit X on whatever meun you want and hit X to buy... please add me just bought it g0d_of_g0t need help boosting trophies

this game sux better on pc i just thought itd be easy platinum but looks like may be a lil bit of time if i cant find a partner

Edited by g0d of g0t

hold square and hit X on whatever meun you want and hit X to buy... please add me just bought it g0d_of_g0t need help boosting trophies

this game sux better on pc i just thought itd be easy platinum but looks like may be a lil bit of time if i cant find a partner

Thanks for the info, but I platted this game a little while after writing this thread (lol) I will add you, but it may be a while before I help you boost, I deleted this game right after platting it so I will have to re-download it.

n/p

glad I could help... it should of popped up on the menu the first time or maybe doing the warmup tells you or you can change your controls so I was like wtf

lol

but yeah i'm getting on right now I just need 2 more trophies win a knife fight and damn blast will and testament must be glitched what is the deal wth this one