blast will and testiment and make the cut help

Yeah the 1st one is really tough to get as I could successfully blow up the bomb 2x, got it on the 2nd time. I played Demolition St. Marc planted the bomb gotten from dead friend :) and hide behind the SUV and hope the time pasts 60s,if anyone go close and want to defuse kill him slowly.

Make the Cut play Classic as Counter Terrorist, as soon as the terrorists plant the bomb and about 30s before the bomb explodes they will automatically draw out the knife so be quick and it will be your.

Yeah the 1st one is really tough to get as I could successfully blow up the bomb 2x, got it on the 2nd time. I played Demolition St. Marc planted the bomb gotten from dead friend :) and hide behind the SUV and hope the time pasts 60s,if anyone go close and want to defuse kill him slowly.

Make the Cut play Classic as Counter Terrorist, as soon as the terrorists plant the bomb and about 30s before the bomb explodes they will automatically draw out the knife so be quick and it will be your.

thanks. i'll go try it out now.

edit: so my friend helped me get the make the cut trophy but now im just stuck on blast will. ive tried doing it your way but that hasnt worked either. annoying trophy -.-

Edited by fatty45n6

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i tried to do this last night on my own and i don't know what I m doing wrong but it not popping.

I got bomb, I throw it with down d pad to another terrorist, he is killed (is playing tournament and killing my partner will work?), i m getting the bomb and planting it, bomb goes off and no trophy :(

any suggestions?

• 11 months later...

Just got the blast will trophy moments ago and then the Plat. What I did was play competitive against medium bots offline. Obviously go terrorist. You should have the bomb. Keep it for now. Firstly when the round begins try and shoot dead two team mates so it's 5 on 3. Follow the other two until a firefight with the CT's starts. Hang a bit back so they take all the fire. Throw one of them the bomb & get your knife out. He should die pretty quick. Run in, retrieve the bomb and make a run for the furthest bomb site. Plant & then take up a good position behind cover. Depending on how many CT's are left will determine if you can kill some of them or just stall for time (you must leave at least 1 alive so the bomb can detonate). If it comes down to 1 on 1 just keep popping out of cover to try and distract him so he doesn't go for the defuse. If you do this right the CT will run out of time & boooooom! Shortly followed by Ding! ;-) Hope this helps, it sure took me a while to get this one until I came up with this strategy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Just got the blast will trophy moments ago and then the Plat. What I did was play competitive against medium bots offline. Obviously go terrorist. You should have the bomb. Keep it for now. Firstly when the round begins try and shoot dead two team mates so it's 5 on 3. Follow the other two until a firefight with the CT's starts. Hang a bit back so they take all the fire. Throw one of them the bomb & get your knife out. He should die pretty quick. Run in, retrieve the bomb and make a run for the furthest bomb site. Plant & then take up a good position behind cover. Depending on how many CT's are left will determine if you can kill some of them or just stall for time (you must leave at least 1 alive so the bomb can detonate). If it comes down to 1 on 1 just keep popping out of cover to try and distract him so he doesn't go for the defuse. If you do this right the CT will run out of time & boooooom! Shortly followed by Ding! ;-) Hope this helps, it sure took me a while to get this one until I came up with this strategy

It's all about luck really. Got this to work finally on the bank map. Such an annoying trophy!

• 1 month later...

[blast Will and Testament]

Best map for the bomb trophy is "Dust" (or is it called Dust II?). Anyway that's the one I did it on. You can run away to a bomb site pretty far from all the action and the SWAT takes a while to get there. Also remember that if you only have a few seconds left before it blows up and there is a SWAT trying to disarm it shoot him anyway. It might end the match but while it's on the end screen your bomb will blow up and it will pop. Also another piece of information to know is that it takes exactly 45 seconds to explode so what I did was have my cell nearby and use the stop clock feature so that I had a good idea when it would go off.

[Make the Cut]

Like others have said, choose a bomb level and buy a Molotov cocktail. Throw it a bit behind an enemy and sometimes the bot will take out its knife in order to run faster and usually towards you to avoid the flame. Win the knife fight and it's yours. I did try the Arms Race technique but couldn't get it done.

• 3 years later...

Just finished plat for this game. All trophies were pretty easy except make the cut took a bit of figuring. I tried the Arms Race method and the Molotov method. But I had the best luck and the most frequent attempts by waiting for the bomb.to almost detonate. By being CT on any mission that requires T to plant bombs (I did it on Demolition > Lakes). I would kill 2 of my team mates and let T plant the bomb. It's best to be down to 1 v 1 because the T will just hide near the bomb. Try to spot where they are hiding and keep an eye on them. If you wait till just moments before the bomb goes off they will take out their knife to escape the blast faster. Try to be as close as you can to him without him noticing so you can just press R3 and stab him once to kill him instead of slashing away at him and risk him pulling a gun out. Once I found this technique I had it in no time!

Edited by Zeddman