Still not out in Europe???

Hi i live in italy and i also have a uk psn account and a us psn account, but i only buy stuff from my italian account. i hhave read on the internet that we have to wait, but how long???? the game was supposed to be out on august 21st, but it's still not out on the italian or uk store!! What the Fuck!?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There'll be the update/heads up post tomorrow on the blog around 1pm (+1 I think?) so we'll see.

Really hope there's some news on it, this is fucking ridiculous. I'm not expecting anything though, I've had enough disappointment from SCEE already.

Why they're not able to provide us with a release date or even a reason for the delay is beyond me. The whole we don't have any information thing doesn't cut it, it's their job to know these things or find out unless it's the fault of an external party (in which case they would have simply said it was an issue at Valve).

Not out this week either and they are still saying nothing! :mad:

no res evil avatars, no pinball tables, still no mgs 2,3,pw :mad:

Oh but dont worry guys we have the best game ever made this week "Lights, Camera, Party" woopty fucking doo!

Someone needs to be hung for this, No CS but they give us a pathetic ps move game wtf! :mad:

‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 29th August 2012 – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

The whole store has been broken for months aswell (stuff not loading up)

Edited by Wild Dog

Been waiting for this game for a while now as I no longer have a PC and I used to be a hardcore CS: Source player...

I too would like an explanation as to why it hasn't yet been released here in the UK, as others have stated the release date we were given was 21.08.12.

Not only that but I've been waiting since the PS3 released for a decent FPS to have keyboard and mouse support as I prefer it way more than using a controller. What better game to have K&M Support than CS: GO.

Hurry Up And Release It Here Mother Trukka'z !!! Or Atleast Tell Us Why, What & When !!

Takz.

Why not just create a new user account and have it registered in America? So then you'll all be able to gain access to Counter Strike amongst other games.

see the problem with that is yes it would work np but when dlc is released it might be tied to the account user, meaning I wouldnt be able to use it on my eu account.

Quite a few games do this like MAG, Fifa, Goldeneye Reloaded, Sleeping dogs etc. once you download it, it either goes into a separate folder that only the US account user can access, or it might become added to the services list.

Id rather wait than maybe have issues.

Why not just create a new user account and have it registered in America? So then you'll all be able to gain access to Counter Strike amongst other games.

Well not everyone uses a credit card to buy stuff, we would need to order a 20$ US psn card (EU psn cards dont work on US store obviously), not to mention the shipping cost from the US (I'd say at least 8 $) and the time required to arrive (minimum 8-10 days).

Well not everyone uses a credit card to buy stuff, we would need to order a 20$ US psn card (EU psn cards dont work on US store obviously), not to mention the shipping cost from the US (I'd say at least 8 $) and the time required to arrive (minimum 8-10 days).

there are ebay sellers that mail you the code (just check for 100% rating, £15 for a $20 card came through in 2 hours...

I got my US PSN card from cardscodes.com in an instant email. So that's a company I'd recommend.

Not out this week either and they are still saying nothing! :mad:

no res evil avatars, no pinball tables, still no mgs 2,3,pw :mad:

Oh but dont worry guys we have the best game ever made this week "Lights, Camera, Party" woopty fucking doo!

Someone needs to be hung for this, No CS but they give us a pathetic ps move game wtf! :mad:

‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 29th August 2012 – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

The whole store has been broken for months aswell (stuff not loading up)

Simple, they're in control of first party titles. They can't control whether or not the game passes Q/A. I don't see why people never seem to get this. Same with Walking Dead ep 3.

Simple, they're in control of first party titles. They can't control whether or not the game passes Q/A. I don't see why people never seem to get this. Same with Walking Dead ep 3.

but how can xbox release it worldwide without a problem? its only ever sony eu that has these issues, yes I know they need to pass standards for every country in eu but Its become a regular occurrance these days.

but how can xbox release it worldwide without a problem? its only ever sony eu that has these issues, yes I know they need to pass standards for every country in eu but Its become a regular occurrance these days.

And, they should give the games to the european countries which have been certified, not making UK, Italy, and most other countries wait a long time

I've actually gotten to the point where I'm angry with SCEE for not releasing CS:GO. Their lack of clear communication regarding the issue hasn't helped and is quite frankly diabolical and their level of unprofessionalism is staggering.

If the QA takes so long, submit it earlier, get it sorted and tell us what's happening. So much of this backlash could have been avoided with a little transparency!