Can I go back to the Mall?

AoA

My 5 year old son is playing the game with me reading the text to him. So he's missing a piece of the unicorn costume and he's already out of the mall and into the valley, I guess, with the carnival area.

I know he'll want all the costumes (and I guess I want them too). So can I get back to the mall or should I just replay the whole game while he's not looking to get the missing piece and then get him back to the carnival?

Yes you can go back to the mall. After you get further into Fall Valley (the area after the mall) you'll reach a corn maze. Get past the corn maze and you'll see 2 mummy sarcophaguses. These can transport you back to both the mall and the suburbs. Just past these two sarcophaguses is a ramp that if you jump over you won't be able to get back over. Make sure that he gets to that point but doesn't cross is or you will need to start a new game.

Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to keep him away from the robot roller skates so I don't have to worry about the ramp too much.

I really didn't feel like fighting all the battles again at 10 o'clock at night.

Thanks to everybody. We made it back to the mall and found the missing Unicorn piece. Game is over...but my son wants to keep playing. There's nothing left to fight! I guess I can spring for the DLC since I don't think it will be on sale anytime soon.

Thanks to everybody. We made it back to the mall and found the missing Unicorn piece. Game is over...but my son wants to keep playing. There's nothing left to fight! I guess I can spring for the DLC since I don't think it will be on sale anytime soon.

The DLC is a nice expansion though it's pretty short. It will take you about 1-2 to get through it and get the 100%.

• 3 years later...