Is my game stuck?

CajunShooter

I just got into Fall Valley and acquired the French Fry costume.

You are supposed to go up to the kids and hold Circle button to entice the kids.

In my game when I hold the circle button the kids with the chicken leg over there head never move! Is there some work around for this or did my game glitch?

I can talk to them and they keep saying they want french fries but when I hold the circle they never budge, but just sit where they are at unaffected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Double Fine should really be ashamed. My wife started playing this game and fell in love with it, then she hit this bug and she was devastated. Why they haven't taken the time to fix it is beyond me. Tim Shaffer's (sp) excuse which amounts to, "we don't have time," is ridiculous.

I know they wouldn't, but I would like to see PSN take the game down for not working properly. Don't put it up till it's working again. And again, I know that would never happen.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for this thread, I also had the same glitch.

I can confirm that I start a game, then install the DLC, and got stuck.

I was mad because it's really a shame that there is no fix for such a good game that came out some time ago.

So I went trough the DLC and yesterday I've started a new game.

Hopefully this new game won't glitch.

But if whatever reason it does it twice, can I delete the game, re-download the main game and still keep my trophies of the DLC since they are earned? (they are not synch yet) Maybe I sould ask this question in tech forum tough ...

*** Now at 100%, fries costume was working on the second playtrough

Edited by Mr E