I'm stuck

Bambi

Seems like there's nothing left to do :(

I'm missing the following quests

Go after Wren!

Trick-or-Treated: 15/20 houses

Find out more about that witch who stole my costume.

This Card is So Rare. (where can I go to get an extra Glop Creepy Treat Card?)

Pie for the Putterpam (Where to find a pie ingredient?)

Auburn Pine's hide n seek (I found 4 of 6 kids.. I cant find any anymore :()

The Patriot's Party (I'm missing the first part of the patriot's costume.. where to get it?)

I'm totally stuck. seems like there's nothing else to do

If I remember correctly:

go trough the sewer at the far right of the level using the knight's shield

Thanks.

I'm missing the middle part of the unicorn costume :confused:

Edit: nevermind I got it.

I'm missing on kid from fall valley. and the stamp before the last one.

the boss is lvl 20

i'm lvl 10. how to lvl up fast? the monsters are all gone :(

can someone please tell me all the locations for the kids in fall valley? I'm missing one and cant find it

Edited by Bambi

I'm missing one kid from the mall, plus I got 3 pieces for the unicorn but the costume doesn't happen, is there something I should do? And how to convince the judges?

You need the unicorn pattern, which you get from winning the comp. I can't remember the exact combination but you need something high tech (robot) something educational (can't remember) and something with chivalry and honor (knight)

Thanks! Yes... Level 10 is the Max.

I'm missing stamp #23

I read the guide and says that the last stamp #24 I get it by beating the boss? :confused: I bought stamp #24 from this girl :confused:

I'm missing one kid from Fall Valley 5/6 :( Help! <- NEVERMIND. I found the kid..

Can someone please tell me how I can do this:

Stop the monster's insidious candy stealing once and for all.

It's the only quest I'm missing besides Confront Dorsilla!

Edited by Bambi

Thanks! Yes... Level 10 is the Max.

I'm missing stamp #23

I read the guide and says that the last stamp #24 I get it by beating the boss? :confused: I bought stamp #24 from this girl :confused:

I'm missing one kid from Fall Valley 5/6 :( Help! <- NEVERMIND. I found the kid..

Can someone please tell me how I can do this:

Stop the monster's insidious candy stealing once and for all.

It's the only quest I'm missing besides Confront Dorsilla!

Number 23 is the one you get from the boss, but it's the 24th stamp you'll receive. And you finish that quest by beating Dorsilla.

Number 23 is the one you get from the boss, but it's the 24th stamp you'll receive. And you finish that quest by beating Dorsilla.

Oh ok.. thanks! So, "Stop the monsters insidious candy stealing once and for all" is part of beating Dorsilla?

What do you recommand I use to beat her? she seems way too strong and when I take hit from her I lose almost half of my HP..

edit:

nevermind. this time was easier than the first time :) she didnt transform into 3 enemies :D

im done!

OMG! there's one more :( the big one

3 defeats but im done now :]

Edited by Bambi

Oh ok.. thanks! So, "Stop the monsters insidious candy stealing once and for all" is part of beating Dorsilla?

What do you recommand I use to beat her? she seems way too strong and when I take hit from her I lose almost half of my HP..

-use the statue of liberty or/and the unicorn costums so you can get back some hps

-choose wisely your stamps: the extra hp, counter attacks ones by exemple

-use the statue of liberty or/and the unicorn costums so you can get back some hps

-choose wisely your stamps: the extra hp, counter attacks ones by exemple

Thanks!

and thanks raz_lintu :D

I used the extra hp, counter attack stamps and statue of liberty, knight and the robot :D

just wondering. i just started the game, and i finished all the quests in the neighborhood, walked threw the graveyard but caouldn't figure out how to open the caskets and i didn't buy all the battle stamps from the girl in the park,,,so am i screwed? i didn't know i was going to the mall and i guess i'm not going back to the first place again.

just wondering. i just started the game, and i finished all the quests in the neighborhood, walked threw the graveyard but caouldn't figure out how to open the caskets and i didn't buy all the battle stamps from the girl in the park,,,so am i screwed? i didn't know i was going to the mall and i guess i'm not going back to the first place again.

Don't worry, that's all normal. The caskets only open once you reach a certain part of the mall, you WILL be able to go back again :)

No, you're not. You can come back to the area after you've beaten enough of the 2nd area. Furthermore, you can buy the stamps you're missing in the 2nd and 3rd areas as well.

Anyone know where to find the second component in the 'Unicorn' costume & the first component at the 'Vampire' costume?

This is the last stuff I need before I can go on..

edit: Found them the Unicorn part was in the mall in the huge pumpkin and the vampire one in one of the 2 hidden caves at level 3

Edited by chattanova

i have all the costumes except for the unicorn. i found the one in the pumpkin and its the only one i have...where are the rest of the parts

I am similarly stuck! I have the pumpkin piece and another. I assume the missing piece is in the chest next to the train? But i just cant seem to get to it!

Edit: Got it now :)

Edited by Dippy_Lass

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I'm stuck

I got the Fry Costume from that big dude and he's telling me I need to lure 3 people to his shop.

I'm using my ability next to the hungry people but they aren't following me. What do i need to do?

Have you tried talking to them? I must admit I didn't have a problem getting them to follow me when I used my special power (lol)