French Fry help...

Skillet8807

make sure to try only with the kids that have the chicken leg over their head, if you talk to them they will say something about food or the like. it won't work with just any kid. if that doesn't work i have no clue :confused:

yeah dude.. the ones that say they want fries... hell i cant move the demons that have my costumes lol

• 4 weeks later...
yeah dude.. the ones that say they want fries... hell i cant move the demons that have my costumes lol

This must be a glitch because the same thing is happening to me. On my last play the kids were following me back to the fry stand but I had shut the game off. When I turned the game back on the next day those stupid kids won't move.

I'm shutting off the game I'll try to restart it again.. hopefully that works cause I don't feel like starting over.

This has probably been said somewhere else but just to make sure this doesn't happen to someone else.

The patch 1.01 will glitch your game save on the fry section of the game.

1. Makes sure the patch is installed before you start your game save.

2. Install the patch after you get past the french fry section.

If you update to patch 1.01 anytime during the game while you already have a current game save start on 1.00 then you will have to start over from the beginning with a new game save.

This happened to me so I just wanted to make sure it didn't happen to someone else.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...