Free for PS+ on Oct 4th!

QuantumMercury

I downloaded the demo when it got a price cut on PS+ probly during the winter. At that time I was playing a bunch of other game and told myself that even while it was looking pretty good that 3-4$ price cut wasn't enough to jump on it andh ave it sleep on my list for quite some time. Well now it is going to sleep on my list for quite some time but got it free lol. Dark Souls first priority lol.

The game has a sense of humor that makes playing enjoyable. Controls are simple and halfway through the mall level, it would get a 0 for difficulty. Hopefully it helps kids get more familiar with turn based strategy gaming and creates more of a demand for similar PSN titles. I'm looking forward to completing it... maybe I'll spring for the DLC or I could just wait for it to be free for PS+ :p

Just finished this off after downloading it this afternoon. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be and I am glad it was free. I do not think it was worth $15, but maybe $10 at most. I am going to wait and see if the DLC gets a PS+ discount this month or next before I buy it. $5 for an extra level is a bit much...

I just went ahead and got this, since it's free. Is it good? I had a look around and it seems like It would keep my entertained for a day.

And it's free!

Hell yeah!!!!!!!! It fun and i had a good time playing this game. I just wish they had also made the dlc for free or at least a discount.

Gotta say, I am really lovin this game. It's a breath of fresh air. I've been getting super frustrated with games recently, cause I'm grinding out on a lot working towards the Platinum. This is fun to just play.

Only issue I have is that there doesn't seem to be any way of knowing what you're supposed to do for some tasks, or where to go. Just a lot of random walking about talking to people. Maybe I'm missing something? It's till super fun though.

Good fun little game, I know it's not exactly aimed at my age range but I had a laugh with it! Fun concept with the lame costumes turning into some uber impressive characters in battle.

Just picked up the DLC, it was only £3, cheap as chips. They won't offer that for "free" on PSN+ btw, normally they offer these kind of games as a way of selling the DLC to you.

Edited by funkyweed

Good fun little game, I know it's not exactly aimed at my age rage but I had a laugh with it! Fun concept with the lame costumes turning into some uber impressive characters in battle.

Just picked up the DLC, it was only £3, cheap as chips. They won't offer that for "free" on PSN+ btw, normally they offer these kind of games as a way of selling the DLC to you.

Yeah I know it's probably aimed at kids. But it's still a fun game for any age I bet. Some of the jokes and puns are hilarious. And I actually think the combat is hilarious. I just used the Statue Of Liberty special attack and got a genuine chuckle out of it!