no cheats avaible?

Canne

Don't know if this will work for the seperate game, but it worked in another:

Infinite Life Cheat:

On the main screen go to options, and then jukebox. Hit the circle button on the following numbers in order:

3, 12, 17, 2, 2, 10, 2, 7, 7, 11

You'll hear audio confirmation in the form of OH YEAH!

Its only for EU PS Plus (dont no about US). If you not a plus member you will have to wait 2 weeks.

What!? How on earth did I not notice this game on the store? I loved that game, I'm gonna check the store right away.

And they added savestates now? Huh, doesn't that make the whole game, like, a thousand times easier? Interesting. :D

And they added savestates now? Huh, doesn't that make the whole game, like, a thousand times easier? Interesting. :D

no believe me it really does NOT make it a thousand times easier lol, the episode 2 boss (kung fu guy) is kicking my arse, it doesn't help that i accidently saved there with my health already in the red dangerzone, so 2 hits from his nails and i'm toast

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i was terrible at this back in the day and to this day still terrible, lol

funny thing is i would have never thought of even downloading this knowing that, i guess thats the price you pay for having little kids in the house toying with the ps3 and having access the store with stored credit card info lmao since then no longer, ill have to get this to 100% myself 1 day smh not looking forward to it lol

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...