Rate the trophy difficulty.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.68

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

I personally thought the trophy aspect of the game was very easy to achieve, I practically did every challenge on the first go, without even trying =/.

My only challenge with the game is achieving the fastest time on every level. I got at least (22) #1 spot and a few #2 spot.

If you want the best way to achieve the trophies, my advice is to seek Frollard for help. If you want the best way to achieve the fastest times and get up on the leaderboard, then you would seek me for answers =). I would gladly share my tactics and tips.... I need the competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I would probably give it a 1, but I gave it a 3 because not everyone is good at TDs. The game has some difficulty to it, but the trophies just require you to beat the game which isn't very time consuming at all. I beat the game 2 player is a couple hours and now I have am going through perfecting them all in 1 player.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 3/10.

The trophies are easy enough with the right strategy and looking for them on youtube - thank you Loverice - will help you out immensly. I got a 100% on this in what has to be around 4 to 5 hours so, but the game is fun and as well challenging.

• 3 months later...

Thanks to some advice/hints from Frollard, I'm now the proud owner of this game :D

I've yet to vote on it, as I've only completed the first 9 levels with 5 stars... just 19 levels to go lol. But it's incredibly great fun, and I just hope I don't get addicted to it like I did with PJM. And there's no way I'll even make it in the Top 10 of any of those levels - well, at least I don't think so.

~ squodge ~

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I got my 100% a few moments ago. I'm voting it a 5, as it's average difficulty. I'm pretty good at tower defence games, but I struggled a bit on the later levels. However, playing it with a friend (who normally plays strategy games) made the game quite a lot easier as he concentrated on building defence, and I focused on attacking the AI.

I/we did all the levels without online help, and it was a lot of fun even when we screwed up our strategy completely. I had to look at the video for the compressed tanks trophy, as we just didn't understand what the trophy description actually meant lol.

~ squodge ~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...