Comet Crash Leaderboard Strategy

LoVeRiCe

Hi Guys, you may all know me from the game Comet Crash as the leading gamer in the online leaderboard.

Well, those of you who is so eager to have a place in the top 10, then you might want to watch this video of how I play, to be in that positon. Sorry for the corny music, but it's better than nothing at all since I keep having trouble with their copyright policy.

Anyways, keep in mind that this is not the exact strategy I used to get the fastest time, cuz trust me, it's very frustrating when you have to do it over and over again because of how risky my real strategies are.

Well, enjoy!! Though this is only levels 1-6 at the moment, I will upload the rest soon.

and of course, special thanks to Frollard for the inspiration.

----------------------------------------Levels 1-6-------------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame]

----------------------------------------Levels 7-12------------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame]

----------------------------------------Levels 13-16-----------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame]

----------------------------------------Levels 17-19-----------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame]

----------------------------------------Levels 20-22-----------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame]

----------------------------------------Levels 23&25-----------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame]

----------------------------------------Levels 24&26-----------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame]

----------------------------------------Levels 27&28-----------------------------------------------

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by LoVeRiCe

• 6 months later...

here we go with "Kreios Resurgence"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUjU1BaoRxQ]YouTube - Comet Crash 1P Kreios Resurgence[/ame]

i was bored so i made this video, hopefully it helps you to get a nice ranking ;)

Edited by tomkee
i am forgetful :(