THis happened to me a few times, my advice is stick on the inside of the corners/turns. If you stick on the inside it made it so the lava would take the outside and would give you an extra second or two to escape. Sorry, this isnt the best info, but all I can really describe. Good luck. I platinum'd this game in 5 hours thanks to this site!

THis happened to me a few times, my advice is stick on the inside of the corners/turns. If you stick on the inside it made it so the lava would take the outside and would give you an extra second or two to escape. Sorry, this isnt the best info, but all I can really describe. Good luck. I platinum'd this game in 5 hours thanks to this site!

That is exactly what I would recommend too. I just did this last night and it was a pain the first couple of times, but sticking to the inside corners really helped. Also, this is obvious but always keep the stick held all the way down to keep up your speed.

• 2 months later...
hi peeps,

im on the very last bit where u hav to out run the hot stuff, how in gods name do i keep ahead of it!!????!!!! it just catchs up and kills me every time.

thanks guys

You basically have to have a perfect timing on the curves and the jumping.

Then its easy.

Think of it as the only thing challenging and learn the pathing. :)