Worth getting

Worth renting actually. The (P) won't take ya long. If you can buy it cheap then sell it for a profit then go for it.

The gameplay is alright but a little too childish and boring at times. Other than that, it's an easy plat and you may enjoy it if it's one of your favorite gameplay style.

I actually liked the game.

The movie was very fun too and a lot of the jokes or similar humor made it into the game.

Its easy to play, doesnt has frustating scenes and can be played in co-op.

I played thru the game 3 times.

2nd and 3rd time in co-op with my girl and my niece and it was really really fun.

Its not very long tho.

About 5hrs if you take your time, less if you rush trough.

I wouldn't even get this game just for a platinum, it will make your trophy list look like you have a bad taste in games.

Some say the same about games like .detuned, Linger in Shadows, flOw, Flower and the likes.

Thats the thing in "taste".

Just because some people say/think battered mars/snickers bars are very tasty doesnt make it true.

Personally i like hot, spicy, baked beans for breakfast, but a lot of people don't.

So, there you are, "tast". :whistle:

Would it be easy for a 10 year old?? My son is after a new game and is looking at this and UP...

As i wrote above, played it (and UP too) with my niece (9years).

And she really enjoyed it.

Depends on the taste of your son tho, dont know about you, but with 10 i was playing Wolfenstein 3rd and Commander Keen.

Then again with below 10 bucks each you cant really make something wrong.

I wouldn't even get this game just for a platinum, it will make your trophy list look like you have a bad taste in games.

lmao, this is a fail right here.

I go into to games without knowing much about them sometimes. This game was one of them. Sure I heard it had easy trophies but I have a rental subscription so I thought why not give this game a try and see if I like it. I did like it actually, so don't bash games or anything for that matter until you have tried it/them for yourself!

Honestly, what games you have on your trophy collection shouldn't matter if that person is a trophy hunter. If they want trophies, they're going to play easy games. As long as they enjoy the game a bit, I see no problem. I played the game myself and found it quite amusing. The reason I said to rent it is because it's an easy Plat and it doesn't have that much replayability unless you have a kid that would play the hell out of it.

Hannah Montana but be an exception though :p (for a person's taste in games).

I only bought .detuned to see if it was clear for me to get trophies during the leap year glitch. Also flOw was free for me.

And what has it beeing free to do with it?

And what has that whole statement to do with it?

Did you feel attacked?

If so, i'm sorry, didn't intend to offend you in any way.

In my humble opinion everybody should play what they want, as long as its fun to them.

What i find kind of funny tho, is that the only thing you commented was what you think was an attack and ignored everything else. :whistle:

Tells a lot about you.

So have fun gaming, in whatever games you like. :dance:

And what has it beeing free to do with it?

And what has that whole statement to do with it?

Did you feel attacked?

If so, i'm sorry, didn't intend to offend you in any way.

In my humble opinion everybody should play what they want, as long as its fun to them.

What i find kind of funny tho, is that the only thing you commented was what you think was an attack and ignored everything else. :whistle:

Tells a lot about you.

So have fun gaming, in whatever games you like. :dance:

No I didn't feel attacked? Well how do you expect me to talk to everyone else at the same time with out ignoring them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just rented it from Gamefly.

I like the movie, and thought what the hell I'll give it try.

Just wanted to play something different for a little while, and don't really care what people think of the games I play.

I play games that I want to play, not because someone else thinks I should play them.

Hell, I thought playing video games were about having fun ? Hmmmm guess I was wrong................LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I actually liked the game.

The movie was very fun too and a lot of the jokes or similar humor made it into the game.

Its easy to play, doesnt has frustating scenes and can be played in co-op.

I played thru the game 3 times.

2nd and 3rd time in co-op with my girl and my niece and it was really really fun.

Its not very long tho.

About 5hrs if you take your time, less if you rush trough.

really good game and fun for all the family isnt it.enjoyable to play through again and again.

• 6 months later...