Stuck.....room #23

ORI

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED.

Ok I've tried everything I can think of and now am shamelessly asking for help.

From the hub; I am in the middle door batch of rooms and stuck on room #23. I know what to do, but am completely stuck on how to do it.

- The room has 4 orbs to put on 4 stationary posts on what appears like a staircase leading up and to the right.

- When all the orbs are placed on the 4 stationary post, 4 orbs light up along the ceiling creating a path leading to the door.

- One orb is available at the start to place on the first bottom post.

- There are other 4 orbs to the right that you need to transport via a transporting post to place on the stationary posts on the staircase.

- I get to a point where I have all 4 orbs on the stationary posts, thus illuminating the path to the door.

- This leaves one more orb to the right that you need to place on the transport post. So you can ride to the top and reach the illuminated path leading to the door.

My question is how exactly you do this? The orbs on the 4 stationary posts block you from jumping back across. I've tried removing the orbs from the posts and trying to get across to ride up, but keep falling.

If anyone has passed this room I'd appreciate the help. Maybe it will help others too. I didn't have any trouble with the other rooms.

Edited by ORI

• 2 weeks later...