Rate the trophy difficulty  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.60

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

Seems like I'm the first to 100% the trophies for this game on this site, not sure about that though.

Some of the levels, along with collecting some of the moths, were just a pain in the butt to deal with. Overall though, this game was actually cool to play, and I highly recommend those that like puzzle games to purchase this game.

Overall, the trophies for this game is getting a 7 from me.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No guide a 8/10

With guide 3/10

Some puzzles are really smart and fun while others are just plain frustrating, in which cases a nice visual guide makes them skippable. Pretty unique game, and it kind of feels in a similar spiritual note as Limbo and Journey, just not as pretty or satisfying to play (but it was free, so that makes it a pretty decent entertainer).

Edited by erdvilla

Just finished up finding the rest of the moths after beating the main game a few days ago and I gave this a five. The puzzles can be certainly challenging since I had to restart/died many many many times throughout the game but if you have enough patience, you will eventually figure it out. The bonus levels can also be tricky because you will have to jump onto a certain area or the lights need to be perfectly aligned correctly in order to finish some of the levels.

I collected 15 moths during my first playthrough of the main game since i didn't force myself to find them before clearing the level. However, I did have to use the youtube videos at least 6-7 times to find certain moths or completing a few of the harder levels but I am glad I didn't use a walkthrough guide for every level because I was really enjoying the game.

Anybody that haven't picked this up yet should do so if you are a fan of puzzle games with a few interesting gameplay elements. I only downloaded this game because it was free for PS+ Members but I don't know how long it will be free.

• 1 month later...

I went w a 6....I had to use a guide for quite a few of the levels. Only have the last 10 to go. If u use a guide the moths can still be a pain to get. The solutions will be a hell of a lot easier but a tough game if u don't like puzzle games.

3/10 w guide and hands down a solid 8 w/o one

Edit -100% complete and I must say it was frustrating at times...

Edited by knoxville363

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm giving this a 3 with a guide, probably an 8 without as some of these puzzles are extremely hard to figure out as with the shadows and creating platforms etc. there are so many things you could do and you can't even see or reach most of the level, and there is probably only correct way to accomplish the task at hand. I thought the game was great and super creative when it came to the concept and to the majority of the puzzles. Nothing is that challenging if you use a walkthrough and know what to do.

Edited by MrUnknown625