This looks interesting

Novibear

Played the demo last night and I can't decide. It definitely looks badass, although maybe not as close to Limbo as I thought it would be (although that's quite okay). It just seemed so..I don't know, basic(?)...it's like I was playing an old Atari game or something.

Anyway, this isn't a knock or anything, I probably will end up getting it, but my first run at it just seemed to be missing something. Guess I'll wait and see as more reviews come in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Anyone unsure of whether they should buy Closure even after the demo should play the original flash, the PSN version is a lot better, but its a good way to judge if you'll be able to get into it

After playing the flash version for a couple of minutes, watching this trailer and reading a few reviews I'm definitely going to buy this game when it is discounted as part of the summer sale.

It looks like LIMBO.

I agree that it looks a lot like Limbo, but the gameplay is completely different. In Limbo, the lighting was more or less just an effect. In Closure the lighting has a HUGE effect on the game.

• 1 year later...