Man of Calibre not unlocking

joeysax97

I've been playing Gun Master a lot the past few days, and I still have never received this trophy. I have premium so I own all the DLC. After I complete a Gun Master round I am not unlocking the trophy or getting the ribbon.

If anyone has any fix as to what I can do that would be super greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Is there any way to fix this, aside from "keep playing?" I've played four rounds of Gun Master, including one from the beginning and I have the Gun Master ribbon, but no trophy. I have the digital version, so I'd rather not have to redownload everything.

Besides keep playing, the only other thing is make sure you're in the "default" gun master rotation. I wouldn't doubt the other rotations being the cause of this, but I have no way to confirm. Make sure you're on Close Quarters and not Aftermath as well.

Besides keep playing, the only other thing is make sure you're in the "default" gun master rotation. I wouldn't doubt the other rotations being the cause of this, but I have no way to confirm. Make sure you're on Close Quarters and not Aftermath as well.

So, play on an EA or DICE Gun Master server? I know that my first round was definitely not on a CQ map. I wonder if that has screwed things up. I got the ribbon after that match, but not the trophy.

Edit: Got it. Apparently, "sucking" equals no trophy. Once I finished top 5 in a round, then it unlocked.

Edited by olsen77

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had the same problem for ages, it wouldn't unlock for me after playing multiple games. But I actually won a game as the top player and it unlocked! I guess the patch means you have to be top of the leaderboard now

I got it yesterday, I was ~6th or so on the board.

joined a game - finished it no ribbon. Let it countdown to next round of gun master. Finished it - Got ribbon.

That's what worked for me.. but it could just be random...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Same here, am getting nothing on this game mode. Haven't even got the completion ribbon, all I get are "additional points" added to my XP end of round. I get the feeling you just keep playing until it pops?

I told a friend this would be a quick win trophy, he gets it first time through, I am on my 7th or 8th match now. Sound eh? :mad:

Oh & on a side note, the server browser & filters now choose not to work!

Edited by bodfred

• 8 months later...