Show of Force Trophy is glitched for me

Catimen

Hmmm..This semms strange, I never had any problems with this trophy. I got most of my weapon kills by playing Gun Master game mode too. I only needed to unlock a few assignments for certain weapons to unlock, but I ended up completing all the assignments anyway apart from the Premium ones, which I am working on :)

Thanks for helping, i will try.

Maybe the problem is i got 10 kills with 5-6 weapons and when the game froze the kills didnt count.:think:

that sounds the more likely explanation. If the game freezes before the saving icon i doubt it would have chance to register the fact that you have recored all the kills.

Mind you, having said that, if its the same as the gun slinger trophy on B2K the trophy pops mid game straight after the last kill so you should if popped before it froze :confused:

that sounds the more likely explanation. If the game freezes before the saving icon i doubt it would have chance to register the fact that you have recored all the kills.

Mind you, having said that, if its the same as the gun slinger trophy on B2K the trophy pops mid game straight after the last kill so you should if popped before it froze :confused:

The game froze after saving i think because in battlelog i have 10+ kills for every CQ weapon.

• 6 months later...

I just had this happen to me tonight. I searched ALL over the web for answers but nothing concrete. So i started to play TDM on operation firestorm and going through weapons again.. but this time only playing whole match with that gun and trying to get 10+ in each.. which most were easily np.. 20+ in some weapons.

I orginally would stop once i got 10 kills in each weapon and then move onto next. I would use the first unlock as reverence of the 10 kills.. later battlelog page. Made sure i had right weapons and over 10 in each on web. I did not use weapons as i unlocked them.. only once i got all of them unlocked did i go for trophy.

Ok, so i went through each weapon again just now, using just the 1 per game. I was not able to get 10 kills using jng90 so i skipped it to come back later, but i did try several games. I got down to last weapon on my list.. M5k and upon first kill of new match.. it poped. That put me at a total of 11 kills with it.

Im not sure if this helps at all.. but posting what i had to do. Using the Aug for 10 kills in game and the L86A2 didnt unlock trophy as some stated on web.

• 4 months later...