Is it free?

DarkByke

CQ is only free if you have bought premium. If not I think it's 15$ or something. However buying premium will give you:

All DLCs free.

2 weeks early access

Double XP events

Small new gadgets. New knife etc.

New dogtags and stuff.

Overall, if you plan to buy all DLC, premium will save you 10$. If you don't have B2K either, it will save you 25$. Anyway, it's still a saving :)

CQ is only free if you have bought premium. If not I think it's 15$ or something. However buying premium will give you:

All DLCs free.

2 weeks early access

Double XP events

Small new gadgets. New knife etc.

New dogtags and stuff.

Overall, if you plan to buy all DLC, premium will save you 10$. If you don't have B2K either, it will save you 25$. Anyway, it's still a saving :)

You left out the 10 assignments for the 10 new guns...

Overall I would recommend the premium service. I am enjoying mine a lot

You left out the 10 assignments for the 10 new guns...

Overall I would recommend the premium service. I am enjoying mine a lot

The 10 assignments for the new guns aren't tied to Premium, they are part of Close Quarters.

The 5 assignments for new Dogtags on the otherhand, are infact tied to premium.

Thanks for the quick replies. Not worth it in my opinion since I've already platinum'd the game. Didn't see much replay value playing online with randoms that don't take objectives, but that's just my opinion.

Good luck on the battlefield guys/gals! :)

In some parts you're right - there are many players which imho don't fit in several maps - camping or hiding, giving nothig to the team, ending with K/D 10/50... but it's part of the game, tough! :)

Imho platinuming the game is not enough! :)

I still need one trophy (yeah, guess, Bullseye...) but as I'm a huge fan of the Battlefield series I'll be playing much longer than the plat. ;)

It's so much fun, also on the 4 new maps! :)

Any info on whether future DLC will have trophies?

Don't want to fork out £40 if only Close Quaters has trophies as I don't play the game any more, just want to keep the trophies at 100%.

As far as I know, all new titles are required to have trophies (this should include DLC). The only one I know of in recent memory that didn't was the Portal 2 dlc, and I think they were able to do that because they didn't charge any money for it.

Well you know basically everything. Just not whether there are trophies? It's just trophies dude...

So you're surprised people on a trophy forum want to know if there will be trophies?

Call of Duty Elite hasn't had trophies with every drop, RAGE DLC had no trophies, LBP2 hasn't had trophies with about 90% of it DLC, new games yeah, but DLC doesn't always have trophies.

Guess I'll wait until they are all out before deciding.

Edited by Coys-

Annoying that they din't actually make clear what exactly you get for your £40! It's a lot of money to not really know what you are paying for.

Well, if you end up buying premium, then probably you're going to use every feature of it, which means you are going to play online for some time. You DO know what you're paying for if you plan to keep playing. And probably you're not going to do that because of the trophies.

xricky93x;2813104']Well' date=' if you end up buying premium, then probably you're going to use every feature of it, which means you are going to play online for some time. You DO know what you're paying for if you plan to keep playing. And probably you're not going to do that because of the trophies.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Call of Duty Elite hasn't had trophies with every drop, RAGE DLC had no trophies, LBP2 hasn't had trophies with about 90% of it DLC, new games yeah, but DLC doesn't always have trophies.

Guess I'll wait until they are all out before deciding.

B2K and CQ have trophies, so why not the future dlc's? you should not compare BF3 to other games, just watch its own dlc's :)

• 2 weeks later...
I lol'd @ the price, sad thing is people will actually pay that for it (or even premium). I don't see there being a sale until around the time BF4 is released

Agreed. £12 is disgusting really for DLC that is far from a game changer.

But they know that enough schmucks who will cough up (no offence to anyone on here, but it's true).

I lol'd @ the price, sad thing is people will actually pay that for it (or even premium). I don't see there being a sale until around the time BF4 is released

Premium works out cheaper than buying all the dlc's one by one as they release. Not to mention the new camo's, content packages etc you get. Premium is a good deal.