Dogtags assignments glitched *help*

rolla2002

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMij2MFpYY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]-BF3- Potential Glitch (Wrench Weilder Assignment) - YouTube[/ame]

Wrench weilder dogtag and Jack of all trades dogtag glitched...

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I'm having the same problem this Guy in the video is having. Wrench weilder stop counting, shotgun kills at 10/25. And Jack of all trades is completed but no dogtag.

Edited by rolla2002

You can also just play Gun Master for all the kills worked with me. Since it cycles through just about every type of weapon.

This did NOT work for me in regards to shotgun kills. You still have to play Gun Master as the Engineer class to make it count towards the 20 (and 25 for the Premium dogtag) assignments. If you are an engineer, it will work.

Poor description from EA. It makes it sound like any shotgun kills will count, and they don't. Thanks for the explanation, Geir585858.

This did NOT work for me in regards to shotgun kills. You still have to play Gun Master as the Engineer class to make it count towards the 20 (and 25 for the Premium dogtag) assignments. If you are an engineer, it will work.

Poor description from EA. It makes it sound like any shotgun kills will count, and they don't. Thanks for the explanation, Geir585858.

oh well i stand corrected, i actually haven't tried this, in the since im already playing the game and unlocking the guns, So i was just voicing a rumor, but its all clear now :)