EOD bot kill

Gozzle246

someone actually got EOD bot kill on me, pissed me off quit a bit:mad:

i wasn't camping neither, see the damn thing roll up to me, shooting at it thinking: no way you gonna kill me with that. Next thing i know i'm dead on the floor, WTF!

Guess i shouldn't be playing hardcore or something, LOL!

someone actually got EOD bot kill on me, pissed me off quit a bit:mad:

i wasn't camping neither, see the damn thing roll up to me, shooting at it thinking: no way you gonna kill me with that. Next thing i know i'm dead on the floor, WTF!

Guess i shouldn't be playing hardcore or something, LOL!

That's how I got my kill with it. The guy saw me and was shooting the bot but I managed to kill him before it got taken out.

I got mine the most epic way imaginable.

These stupid things are crazy when going up stairs, either they don't go up at all and slowly slide down. Or they rocket off and catch like 2 full seconds of hang time and 25m in distance.

Some guy was at the top of the stairs, I hauled ass, ramped off holding L1 and headshotted him with the EOD... Then my bot got caught on a door and was stuck in a wall.

I got mine the most epic way imaginable.

These stupid things are crazy when going up stairs, either they don't go up at all and slowly slide down. Or they rocket off and catch like 2 full seconds of hang time and 25m in distance.

Some guy was at the top of the stairs, I hauled ass, ramped off holding L1 and headshotted him with the EOD... Then my bot got caught on a door and was stuck in a wall.

:rofl: at that hahaha

Tonight I tried to do it and I think it's harder to drive the eod than the jets :whistle:

I got it this morning playing on Caspian Border. I hid in the rocks by the tower, let the EOD loose and camped it by the rocks at the end of the US base. My plan was to chase down a tank and nibble away at it while it was crossing the field heading towards base A. After about 3 minutes of waiting a sniper leaped off the rocks above the EOD and was R U N N I N G across the field. I followed him figuring he'd camp in the rocks BUT he stopped short out in the open. He just stood there, i crept the EOD up on him and then torched him right in the ass! Just after the kill I got a msg from him laughing because I caught him typing to a friend. He thought it was funny and sent me a congrats!

Got mine by parking the bot inside the hut on Kharg Island m-com B on the beach in the corner right next to the m-com. It's dark and with people more interested in setting off the m-com, there's a big chance they won't see you!:D. I killed a sniper who came in and turned to check both doors just at the right time....I can still hear him cursing at the tv now!:dance:

I must admit it did take a while, twice I did it and the game froze before the round ended leading to much swearing. Then eventually, found a sniper lying on top of some rocks on Caspian Border, walked up behind him, drove it up to him, overshot a little bit due to the wonky steering on uneven ground (it came precariously close to falling off the edge) but just about managed to stop it in time, turn it around and headshot with the torch :)

I have to say, annoying as it was, it wasn't as bad as the destroy a vehicle with a repair torch assignment from Karkand.

Edited by lessthantv