Please, need a patch quickly. C4 + Conquest Domination = Massive Kills

Mastodon

Ok, DICE need to launch a patch quickly. Yesterday i start playing Conquest Domination, and everyone knows to capture a flag we need to be close the flag. I see a lot of people putting C4 on the flags, and when we are capturing, they kill everyone on that flag. Thats unfair. I tried that and i killed everytiem more than 2 or 3 players only in one flag with C4. DICE must do something about this.

Ok, DICE need to launch a patch quickly. Yesterday i start playing Conquest Domination, and everyone knows to capture a flag we need to be close the flag. I see a lot of people putting C4 on the flags, and when we are capturing, they kill everyone on that flag. Thats unfair. I tried that and i killed everytiem more than 2 or 3 players only in one flag with C4. DICE must do something about this.

Throw a grenade to wipe the C4 first.. It's the same as rush and people putting C4 on the MCOM.

On Bad Company 2 if you put C4 on your M COM and blow up, you recieve negative points and damage de M COM.

But that would also render Grenades/RPG's/M320's pointless.

And it wouldn't work the same as it would in Rush, because each team is constantly fighting for the 3 flags... If that happened and all 3 flags were destroyed, the game would have to end.

Those guys are easy kills. I'm using the MTAR now so I have an RPG to clear flags before I try to cap 'em. Then look in the corners close to you and you'll see a poor support sitting there desperately clicking his detonator before he receives some lead in his face :D

I planted the C4, then I ran around capping flags and so. As soon as the flag flashed down in the corner BOOM! That's an awesome way to kill 'em :cool: And they can't just get revenge on me :p

It's only unfair if one person can do it. Since anyone has the ability to use C4 it's fair play. I personally think it's a great tactic and the first time I was killed by it I congratulated the guy. I used the same tactic to get my 10 C4 kills for assignments. I've seen plenty of people plant C4, and it's fairly easy to lob a grenade to get rid of them all - I've only been killed by C4 in CQ maps once.

I planted the C4, then I ran around capping flags and so. As soon as the flag flashed down in the corner BOOM! That's an awesome way to kill 'em :cool: And they can't just get revenge on me :p

Yuppp been there done that.

It's a shitty tactic, but a fair one, it doesn't break anything and the only patch is *YOU*, don't rush in, spot the C4 for your team-mates and use grenades to clear them out. You also don't actually have to stand right on the flag, I stand to the sides or outer perimeter of the flags and manage stay clear of the C4 blasts 90% of the time.

I'd also like to say, give as good as you get! C4 the fuckers back!

i know its a tatic, but is a shity tatic. i started see servers saying "No C4"...

I know how frustrating it can be though, when I first started playing yesterday, literally an hour after Premium/CQ went live, people were C4'ing already. It was so bloody annoying, but it's like other things, you just get used to it.

Yeah you start a thread whining about it and now you say you use it yourself? If you hate it that much don't use it. I hate it when people use the flashlight on me, so I don't use the flashlight. If all people start thinking like that it will be gone soon and C4 will be used for it's real purpose again, decoration on Jeeps.

I've used this tactic only for the C4 assignment. ;)

Yeah, it feels great to have a multiple kill with only one button but c'mon... sitting somewhere behind the counter and waiting only for the flag being captured by the other team seems so boring. ;)

These (CQ) maps are the best for running from flag to flag, killing as much as you can and enjoying the round. That's my point of view and honestly said, it's much more fun than hiding around the corner and spamming c4s...

It can be annoying though, but you'll get used to it. Just don't remember to throw some grenades and you'll be fine (+ you'll receive the anti-explosives ribbon very fast ;)).