I can't get into *any CQ game

Jocaju

I tried to join Ziba Tower first, but as soon as the game loads, I get a message that I have been disconnected from the server. Next was Scrapmetal, the game stays on a endless loading screen (have to quit the game). Next was Operation 925, this time the game loads but if freezes the system as soon as you are about to start.

*After so many system resets, I didn't even try the Donya Fortress.

Mind you that I tried multiple times on different servers and got the same result for every map.

Ziba Tower - Disconnected from the server

Scrapmetal - Endless loading

Operation 925 - Freezes

Donya Fortress - Don't know

This is a bad way to start off bf3 premium... feel like I got ripped off. Its one thing that if it was cheap I be kinda mad but this damn thing was 50 bucks damnit!!! Im Fucking ranting now. Dice take my 50 fucking dollars and I want u to freeze my console and or throw me back in the menu. Does DICE even know about this issue. A comment from them would be nice on there forums. So right now they promoting something that doesn't even work. Ha!!! That puts a bitter taste in my mouth even more.

Edited by rolla2002

This is a bad way to start off bf3 premium... feel like I got ripped off. Its one thing that if it was cheap I be kinda mad but this damn thing was 50 bucks damnit!!! Im Fucking ranting now. Dice take my 50 fucking dollars and I want u to freeze my console and or throw me back in the menu. Does DICE even know about this issue. A comment from them would be nice on there forums. So right now they promoting something that doesn't even work. Ha!!! That puts a bitter taste in my mouth even more.

https://help.ea.com/article/bf3-close-quarters-content-temporarily-unavailable-on-ps3

There's your official response. Presented in excruciating detail explaining the situation and what is being done to resolve it. /extreme sarcasm

https://help.ea.com/article/bf3-close-quarters-content-temporarily-unavailable-on-ps3

There's your official response. Presented in excruciating detail explaining the situation and what is being done to resolve it. /extreme sarcasm

It's not just NA that's having the problem. I'm in Asia and I can't access the new maps as well :mad:

Edited by Varkovsky

So the US is obviously not the only one with problems then :think:

I think the problem lies more with the NTSC version of the game. The version affected is the North American version, but that doesn't mean it might not be affecting other versions or other countries have the same version.

Regardless. This shouldn't be happening in the first place anyway. Maybe one day DICE will actually get a point on the "Successful DLC Launch" scoreboard. Right now I think they're at negative 3.