Deadly tools 30

Without dying, get a kill with a Carbine, Pistol and Rocket Launcher

Show of Force 30

Get 10 kills with all ten CQ weapons

Man of Calibre 20

Complete a round of Gun Master

Secret Achievements

Secret Achievement 20

Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

Dominator 20

Win a round in Conquest Domination

Deadly tools 30

Show of Force 30

Man of Calibre 20

Secret Achievements

Secret Achievement 20

Source please.

Not that I doubt the info, the requirements seem to be in the same style as B2K, but I like to have sources to be 100% sure. :p

Dominator 20

Win a round in Conquest Domination

Deadly tools 30

Show of Force 30

Man of Calibre 20

Secret Achievements

Secret Achievement 20

Thanks for posting. Look at lot easier than B2K. I wonder what Gun Master is :think:, And the secret trophy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/battlefield-3/achievements/

Nice, looks easier than B2K. Wonder what the hidden trophy is?

TBH, it looks the same as B2K in terms of difficulty. This just requires a better infantry skill set than B2K's Vehicular Skill set. I found complete warrior easy, but getting a kill with a Carbine, Handgun, and RPG is going to be difficult for me. Carbine and Handgun are easy, but RPGing is among my weakest suits. DICE did say no "win this game mode x times" for assignments though, so I bet unlocking weapons will be significantly easy for Show of Force (I'm calling it Gunslinger v2.0)

I bet my money that the hidden trophy is going to be a "novelty trophy" like Jaws and Like a Boss. Since there's no vehicles in CQ, I bet it has to do with getting a gag kill like "Like a Dentist" in BC2, or finding something on one of the maps to jump around or on or in, or destroying a bunch of crap and creating x amount of debris.

As for Gun Master.... I think I might have a good prediction of what DICE will demonstrate at E3.

TBH, it looks the same as B2K in terms of difficulty. This just requires a better infantry skill set than B2K's Vehicular Skill set. I found complete warrior easy, but getting a kill with a Carbine, Handgun, and RPG is going to be difficult for me. Carbine and Handgun are easy, but RPGing is among my weakest suits. DICE did say no "win this game mode x times" for assignments though, so I bet unlocking weapons will be significantly easy for Show of Force (I'm calling it Gunslinger v2.0)

I bet my money that the hidden trophy is going to be a "novelty trophy" like Jaws and Like a Boss. Since there's no vehicles in CQ, I bet it has to do with getting a gag kill like "Like a Dentist" in BC2, or finding something on one of the maps to jump around or on or in, or destroying a bunch of crap and creating x amount of debris.

As for Gun Master.... I think I might have a good prediction of what DICE will demonstrate at E3.

maybe the secret trophy has to do with destruction since its close quarters get killed by a wall maybe? :think:

Does anyone else find it funny that PS3 gets the DLC a week before 360, but the achievements still get announced first?

that is so true makes u think why? :think:

The list mirrors B2K, so I guess the pattern is starting to take form. Nothing overly difficult I reckon, maybe a bit time consuming on unlocking the 10 weapons, apart from that easy stuff (pending on the secret trophy of course). The Deadly Tools will be much easier for me, I have hundreds of combined kills with those weapons as opposed to the 14 of Jets (Although pinging complete warrior was fist pump worthy).