S-Rank Guide

We might post all additional information to the guide from the xbox360achievements site here:

Challenge Quests

Mount Of Idols

Streets Of Argos

Miasmic Swamp

Desert Of the Djinn

Norn Mountain

The Underworld

Medusa's Temple

Argos Castle Area

I finished all of them in under 8:00 minutes, less than 200 damage and between 42 and 55 kills.

Rivalry III - 02:00/0/104

Use AoT on groups (means 2+ enemies) and chain seize as soon as possible.

Glutton Of Miasmic Swamp - 02:54/11/60

Go all the way straight first. Kill the small frogs till you get a chain seize. DO NOT use it save it for later. Kill the big frog with AoT. After killing all the frogs go on till you are at the “Pegasus” screen. Kill all the small frogs and wait till you see all 3 big frogs. Now use the chain seize on them.

Enemy Remnants - 02:49/59/27

AoT and chain seize is the key.

Revenge Of The Satyros - 11:13/785/55

Again AoT and chain seize is the key.

Looming Skeleton - 01:54 / 0 / 118

I started with the AoT after that 2 hits with the sword and than chain seize – repeated this till the end. Finished the quest with chain seize.

Sand Wormania - 06:34/89/25

From the start go right. Just kill the big worms and farm some small eye kills when you are outside again. You could use chain seize on the big worms if they are lying on the ground to push your soul energy up again.

Giant Glare - 06:38/25/21

Use the dogs to get a chain seize and use it. Now you have to one-hit-kill every eye. Just use your AoT the moment the eye starts the attack. At the y-crossing go left first. At the x-crossing go left first and keep on moving and killing till you are back at the x-crossing. Now turn right from the path you are coming and kill the last eye. You do not have to kill all 4 skeletons for s-rank.

Poison Wildlife Territory - 02:16/0/7

Kill the first one quick with the flame core and sub seize. Choose a way to go and kill 2 quick with the flame core and sub seize – use to 3rd to get a chain seize. Now head to the other side and use your chain seize.

Stand Your Ground 1 - 06:07/182/ 81

Use the skeletons to get a chain seize and use it – repeat this till the end.

Stand Your Ground 2 - 09:07/260/62

Use the skeletons to get chain seize and use it. For the 2 “big guys” use BS3 and AoT.

Gladiator 4 - 04:37/295/44

Gladiator 5 - 05:04/366/53

Story Quests

Protect Pegasus - 02:00/19/9

The only 2 things you need for the quest are the flame core and Iliotropio. Take cover behind Pegasus and wait till the one of the enemies is flying over the balcony.

Now use the flame core to bring it down on the ground and use :r1: to kill it and get some more soul energy. If Pegasus is low on HP use the Iliotropio to heal.

Above The Underworld - 02:58/49/16

Only weapon you need fort he quest is the flame core. Wait till the enemies are flying over the boat and use the flame core to bring them to the ground. Use :r1: to kill them and get new soul energy. Kill the skeleton with :r1: too. Best thing is just rolling around (:r2:) on the boat till they fly over it.

Coliseum I - 00:50/19/7

Just use :l2: + Back + :triangle: all the time.

Rivalry II - 02:30/46/150

First of all i think the magic number for kills in the quest to S-rank it is 150.

What you need to do is to stay in the front cause there are 3 spawn points. One in the middle, on to the left and one to the right. Keep killing the frogs there. For all groups (means 2+) use AoT. Also keep an eye on the other guy and clear the spawn point he is moving to first. The frogs from the 2 spawn points in the back are moving forward if you don’t kill them so get them there before the other guy does. As soon as you have the chance of chain seize use it! I used 4 during the round. The other guy had 62 kill in my s rank round.

There is another way to S-rank the quest:

Iif you have the DLC “Request of Athena” you could use the “Lyre of Orpheus“. Just follow the other guy and kill the enemies in front of him before he does! Use soul seize to regain soul energy and use the “Lyre of Orpheus“ again.

Thanks to Catwomans_Kiss for the hint with the other guy and the DLC input!

Coliseum II - 01:42/19/8

Edited by TeamTerminatorAT

Rivalry II & Swords Speak Louder are the last to quests i'm not able to s rank. :(

Any help how to do it?

:)Hallo....i followed your instruction for the Colosium II and i got it...now..it is my turn to guide you in achieving S to Rivalry II...i discovered it quite by chance and it helped...create a UK account if you don't have one..now...go to your UK account Clash of the Titans add game section and...there is a FREE downloadable content called Request of Athena......download it...it has 2 quests to win....winning them you will be awarded with the Lyre of Orpheus......now...a fantastic weapon...now....reinforce it to the end...by hitting the button the lyre creates a wide range circle of ELECTRICITY....by one stroke you can kill 5 or more frogs that appear before your rival do during the quests..you only have to follow the large groups.....only when the orange harpies fall down on the ground hit them multiple times with your main weapon attack to create soul seize...wait until the blue bar is about to get emptied ....by using only the lyre of orpheus attack...and then soul seize to full your blue bar...continue only with the orpheus attack...one soul seize is enough...the trick...follow the destination your rival goes to kill the frogs..and hiitting orpheus kill the frogs before he does...the less he has..the more you do have...the better....following the tactic...invented by me....i have managed to gain Rivalry II S on my 3 or 4 attempt...i do hope i was of assistance...now i will try the Swords Speak Louder quest....Good Luck Mate....:applause:

It doesn’t work :(

I can’t download the content. I guess it’s cause i have the German version of the game. I have the same problem with “Prince of Persia”. I’ve bought the game in the US and can’t download the epilogue in the sony EU-store. :( :(

i thought that the version for europe is only one....i am from Bulgaria....and i'm getting only the versions of the games that come out for Europe...so...because there isn't any bulgarian ps store...i fashion myself a UK one....in order to download adds-on for my favourite game....that's what i did foe the epilogue of prince of persia,trials of saint lucia for dante's inferno,and some downloads for Clash of the Titans...all i'm sayinf is that the request of athena is a free downloadable and contains this special weapon Lyre of Orpheus......so give it a try again.....:confused:so....don't go to the european ps store...make a uk account and go to the uk ps store...

Edited by Catwomans_Kiss

i thought that the version for europe is only one....i am from Bulgaria....and i'm getting only the versions of the games that come out for Europe...so...because there isn't any bulgarian ps store...i fashion myself a UK one....in order to download adds-on for my favourite game....that's what i did foe the epilogue of prince of persia,trials of saint lucia for dante's inferno,and some downloads for Clash of the Titans...all i'm sayinf is that the request of athena is a free downloadable and contains this special weapon Lyre of Orpheus......so give it a try again.....:confused:so....don't go to the european ps store...make a uk account and go to the uk ps store...

Normally the language of the game is set by the language settings of your PS. But for my “Clash of the Titans” version it is still German even my settings are the English ones.

I created a new account and tried to download new content. I keep getting the message” There is no content available.”

The same message I get with the US version from “Prince of Persia”.

But the good thing is that I was able to s-rank it with your help - so tahnk you very much :applause: – I’ll post the way when I’m back home again.

• 3 weeks later...
Normally the language of the game is set by the language settings of your PS. But for my “Clash of the Titans” version it is still German even my settings are the English ones.

I created a new account and tried to download new content. I keep getting the message” There is no content available.”

The same message I get with the US version from “Prince of Persia”.

But the good thing is that I was able to s-rank it with your help - so tahnk you very much :applause: – I’ll post the way when I’m back home again.

:)Hallo again...i have managed finally to beat the game and gain 100%platinum......one of the most difficult games i have ever played on ps3...now...i want you to tell you and eventually help you with gaining S with the Mission...Shords speak louder.....now...i have managed to gain S with......3:17 time......122 health.....so i am guessing that....the most time you can spare is up to 3:20.....just roll over to him and when Draco attacks.....get behind his back and strike him with..the combo...square,square,triangle,triangle,triangle,triangle,triangle...he gets multiple hits this way and his life bar deminisses quickly...so i do hope i was much of a help.......Good Luck:dance::applause:PS...the move you must use on him i think is Storm Blade...

Edited by Catwomans_Kiss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sometimes 130, sometines 60. I cant dodge attacks from harpyes if I'm trying to catch frogs, 'cause I put the camera on top XD.. It looks like it's just luck. Hopefully one day the computer will spawn large amounts of frogs in front of me, instead of the soldier...

Edit: OMG TeamTerminator, you're AWESOME. XD... Thank YOU. I answered you, and just got S.

XD God I hate this game XD..

Now just S on Gladiator 5 and platinum.

Edited by Gold-St

• 3 years later...

Coliseum II - 01:42/19/8

my last quest, before platinum.

and i can't get an S. a A is the best i can get.

i use your tip. but i'm too long (best is 1mn59 but with damage, or no damage but 2mn15).

what can i do more, different ?

when they are in the air (i try with :l2: + Back + :triangle: to have them three at the same time, to gain time obviously), i'm doing some :square: :square: square: then :triangle: again. to give them the most damages i can. but it seems without real effects.

so ? move to them and :l2: + Back + :triangle: ? do in air another :triangle: or do nothing ?

do the :l1: or hit them ?

one by one ?

and the ones who are just "on guard", :l2: + Back + :triangle: is not working till they open their guard. what can i do to force them to open ? go behind ? but they tuen most of the time.

what i can do, please ;)

EDIT : finally got the plat. i had chance, cuz' the all 8 attacked me, instead of being "away".

and i touched between 3 or 4 or 5 at the same time. so i can have gain real time to get a S rank.

Edited by fregoli1

• 2 years later...

Here is my recomendations for some S-Ranks. Only main characteristics!

Out of the Frying Pan – 5:46/35/28

Higher Learning – 4:18/50/12

A Human’s Strength – minimum 30 enemies!

God or Man? – 2:08/25/15 (minimum 15 enemies!)

Herb Hunt – 3:20/19/60

Path Finder – minimum 18 enemies!

Tracking Calibos – you may take 116 damage

Rivalry I – 2:30/29/112

Rivalry II – you may take 57 damage

Face Your Destiny – minimum 14 enemies!

Free roam challanges – all less then 8 minutes , 42-55 enemies

Rivalry III – 90 enemies

Glutton of Miasmic Swamp – 2:54/40/52

Looming Skeleton – 1:39/0/108 – Axe of Themis+ Kucuk as partner. Enemies will move on Kucuk, be close to him and kill skeletons with simple triangle allacks. As soon as you get Chain Seize (R1) - use it! Do this challange as fast as you can

Sand Wormania – you may take 154 damage

Giant Glare – MAXIMUM damage is 55, MINIMUM 20 enemies: all eyes + all dogs + 1 siren + 2 skeletons

Gladiator 3 – you may take 189 damage, kill 13 enemies

Gladiator 4 – you may take 203 damage, kill 42 enemies

Death-Eating Snake – time 4:50