The Grace of Erebus...?

• 2 weeks later...

quote from the other site, guie made by HWNDarkside :

This one is a bit tricky. I used Essence Of Hatred upgraded to Dark Blade III. Find a Quest with multiple enemies. I unlocked on Gladiator 4 but any Quest with multiple enemies will do. This isn't 50 connects in one attack - it is cumulative.

Press "B" to begin the attack and hit an enemy - purple fire on impact = dead enemy - then immediately target another enemy and hit "B" to chain kill, and so on. The first kill doesn't count towards the achievement, only the kills made during the chain. The chain doesn't have to be kil-kill-kill etc, you can miss an enemy and pick up a kill on the next move - as long as the chain attack isn't broken.

quote from the other site, guie made by HWNDarkside :

This one is a bit tricky. I used Essence Of Hatred upgraded to Dark Blade III. Find a Quest with multiple enemies. I unlocked on Gladiator 4 but any Quest with multiple enemies will do. This isn't 50 connects in one attack - it is cumulative.

Press "B" to begin the attack and hit an enemy - purple fire on impact = dead enemy - then immediately target another enemy and hit "B" to chain kill, and so on. The first kill doesn't count towards the achievement, only the kills made during the chain. The chain doesn't have to be kil-kill-kill etc, you can miss an enemy and pick up a kill on the next move - as long as the chain attack isn't broken.

This is exactly the same explanation i have found on xbox360 site and it doesn't help.....i need detailed explanation or even better if someone upload a video on youtube....

This is exactly the same explanation i have found on xbox360 site and it doesn't help.....i need detailed explanation or even better if someone upload a video on youtube....

Here :)

The weapon you need to use is the 'Essence Of Hatred' underworld core. Now equip the weapon and make sure you have a full soul bar.

All you need to do now is just keep hold of aim (:l2:)and tap circle rapidly to use the attack on the enemies. Keeping hold of aim will allow you to automatically find a nearby enemy and attack that enemy straight away. If you miss on an attack then don't worry just continue to hit :circle:

The best enemies to do this on is the 'watcher' eyes or just plain old skeletons (without armour). These two die very easily which is they key to this attack.

Once you hit your first enemy you have started the chain but that first kill doesn't count, the rest will. You need to constantly hit :circle: again and again killing any enemies you can to build up a big chain of kills.

It may be glitched, all I know is that it seems to take forever for the trophy to pop.

(The purple bit you see when you attack an enemy is just that enemy dying, so you basically want to see purple bits until you stop your chain).

The best challenge quest to do this on is 'Looming Skeletons'. Just use soul seize on the skeletons can be used to replenish your soul bar.

Hope that helps a little more :)

Edited by Rockets

Here :)

The weapon you need to use is the 'Essence Of Hatred' underworld core. Now equip the weapon and make sure you have a full soul bar.

All you need to do now is ust keep hold of aim (:l2:)and tap circle rapidly to use the attack on the enemies. Keeping hold of aim will allow you to automatically find a nearby enemy and attack that enemy straight away. If you miss on an attack then don't worry just continue to hit :circle:

The best enemies to do this on is the 'watcher' eyes or just plain old skeletons (without armour). These two die very easily which is they key to this attack.

Once you hit your first enemy you have started the chain but that first kill doesn't count, the rest will. You need to constantly hit :circle: again and again killing any enemies you can to build up a big chain of kills.

It may be glitched, all I know is that it seems to take forever for the trophy to pop.

(The purple bit you see when you attack an enemy is just that enemy dying, so you basically want to see purple bits until you stop your chain).

The best challenge quest to do this on is 'Looming Skeletons'. Just use soul seize on the skeletons can be used to replenish your soul bar.

Hope that helps a little more :)

Thank you....but when the soul bar becomes empty and you have to soul seize....?you break the chain...this way i could never achieve 50 kills...

Thank you....but when the soul bar becomes empty and you have to soul seize....?you break the chain...this way i could never achieve 50 kills...

That is what I initially thought, but it is o.k. I eventually got the trophy by doing it this way so you should to :)

Edited by Rockets

That is what I initially thought, but it is o.k. I eventually got the trophy by doing it this way so you should to :)

ok...but to do the soul seize i have to press the R1 button which makes me let go pressing the L2 button.....which means that i am interupting the 50 kills and something else yoou have suggested the looming skeletons level for that but the time is short and i can never made it in time to make 50 kills...thank you....:think:

ok...but to do the soul seize i have to press the R1 button which makes me let go pressing the L2 button.....which means that i am interupting the 50 kills and something else yoou have suggested the looming skeletons level for that but the time is short and i can never made it in time to make 50 kills...thank you....:think:

Yes you do but as I said it doesn't matter.

It isn't a chain of 50 kills consecutively. (Even though it says it is).

You just keep killing & killing. Break the chain. Kill Kill Kill. Break the chain. Kill Kill Kill. Break the chain. Kill Kill Kill. ETC.

Maybe it means kill 50 times without being hit in-between each kill. ??.

Just follow my method in the trophy guide & you shouldn't go wrong. As I said, my method worked for getting the trophy.

Edited by Rockets

• 2 weeks later...
Yes you do but as I said it doesn't matter.

It isn't a chain of 50 kills consecutively. (Even though it says it is).

You just keep killing & killing. Break the chain. Kill Kill Kill. Break the chain. Kill Kill Kill. Break the chain. Kill Kill Kill. ETC.

Maybe it means kill 50 times without being hit in-between each kill. ??.

Just follow my method in the trophy guide & you shouldn't go wrong. As I said, my method worked for getting the trophy.

:dance:Finally got it...thank you very much for your help:applause:

Hi. I try to get this trophy and nothing. I do it in the mission of skeletons. Y charge all my bar and then start to do it, but when my bar is empy i need use R1 for recharge it. I kill one, two etc... skeletons.. with R1. When my bar is full again I start use circle again. But the time of that mission finisht and i only do 25 moves in the chain. I dont know what exactly i have to do...

Edited by Agost

Hi. I try to get this trophy and nothing. I do it in the mission of skeletons. Y charge all my bar and then start to do it, but when my bar is empy i need use R1 for recharge it. I kill one, two etc... skeletons.. with R1. When my bar is full again I start use circle again. But the time of that mission finisht and i only do 25 moves in the chain. I dont know what exactly i have to do...

Just play the mission again and if need a 3rd time - just make sure they do not hit you und you do nothing else than filling up your soul bar and the circle button. It doesn't matter if the mission ends to get the trophy!

I got it durring the 2nd time i played the mission!

I already try like this way:

-Mission start. And I use R1 for recharge my bar.

-When its full. I Use L2 and Circle. When Perseus hits, i push circle again. He moves like a charge and hit again. And i dont stop pulse circle.

-When the bar finish. I start walk arround and use R2 again for recharge. But i have very carefully for dont be hit by them.

-I always start count after the first hit.

Well. I am pretty sure i dont be hit by anyone. I just use (one time) scroll. I count like 60 combo but trophy dont pop up. I dont know what i have to do :( I am desesperate. Maybe i dont hit correctly circle botom...

Edited by Agost

I already try like this way:

-Mission start. And I use R1 for recharge my bar.

-When its full. I Use L2 and Circle. When Perseus hits, i push circle again. He moves like a charge and hit again. And i dont stop pulse circle.

-When the bar finish. I start walk arround and use R2 again for recharge. But i have very carefully for dont be hit by them.

-I always start count after the first hit.

Well. I am pretty sure i dont be hit by anyone. I just use (one time) scroll. I count like 60 combo but trophy dont pop up. I dont know what i have to do :( I am desesperate. Maybe i dont hit correctly circle botom...

it's very easy..i will tell you how i got it...get the Essence Of Hatred upgraded to Dark Blade III and place it into one of your weapon circle and in one other circle the Axe of Themis upgraded as well.....now hold the L2 button down and press the O button which will automatically choose the nexe skeleton to attack...Now.....After the blue bar emptys turn the choise of your weapon to the Axe of Themis and use the main weapon sword attack to kill the skeleons....having the Axe of Themis weapon at your choise it gives you the advantage of makingSeize attack-R1 button-very oten...which means that you can fill the soul bar very quickly and easily.....by having now full blue bar...turn the choise weapon again to the Essence Of Hatred upgraded to Dark Blade III core and start killing skeletons as described above...after the time bar reaches zero you will repeat and repeat the level untill the trophy popped up and it will...dont worry...i was also frustrated about it but it popped...so keep on trying....i do hope this helps you into achieving this tricky trophy......wish you success....:p

I try this and it doesnt work. I dont be hit by anyone. I replay 4 or 5 times the mission. And I do 25 hits in one of these replays. The trophy dont unlock. I dont know, maybe its gliched maybe i dont hit circle botton correctly. The best way to do this i think, its one vid. Any more tips please?

P.D I think I cant hit with notmal sword the skeletons but i try it anyway.

Edited by Agost

................................. I already read the guide... I read 2 guides in fact....... If i post this, is because it doesnt help me...

It has the info you need. Dont just play the mission 5 times because someone said. If it is glitched (which I think it is) then you may have to play this level atleast 25 times.

OK guys, I hate to be the douche that says I got this without even trying, but......I DID! Followed the guide and on the first round of emptying the blue bar...DING..trophy dropped. I swear it was only a few kills, 10 or so. I'm guessing the little glitch on this one swayed my way this time. But, it doesn't matter anyway because I will never finnish this game! This is the worst "collecting" game I have ever played! I don't mind multiple playthroughs, but my god man! To get some of those last trophies........ Sorry, got off topic :whistle:

But, it doesn't matter anyway because I will never finnish this game! This is the worst "collecting" game I have ever played! I don't mind multiple playthroughs, but my god man! To get some of those last trophies........ Sorry, got off topic :whistle:

But it's getting easier with alle weapons (+ max upgrade) - so just keep on playing :dance:

I have now half of the quests with a S and will try to make the other half next week.

Which are you missing?

Btw congrats you got an "easy" trophy :whistle::applause::dance:

Edited by TeamTerminatorAT

But it's getting easier with alle weapons (+ max upgrade) - so just keep on playing :dance:

I have now half of the quests with a S and will try to make the other half next week.

Which are you missing?

Btw congrats you got an "easy" trophy :whistle::applause::dance:

Thanks! I've actually only got a handful of quests at S. My concern right now is getting all the weapons and gifts AND reinforcing them all. It's worse then hunting down collectibles! I'm less then 10 weapons and less then 10 gifts out, but man it's killing me. I think a good part of it is that the game was alright but just not as fun as it could/should have been. I may forge on for a little while longer.........

• 1 month later...
................................. I already read the guide... I read 2 guides in fact....... If i post this, is because it doesnt help me...

Do the Gladiator 5 challenge and get to the second round with all the eyeballs. Run around and let them group up, then hold down L2, and tap circle. After doing the move two or three times, run around a bit and let the eyes respawn and gather together again and then hit them again two or three times. I think the key is to make sure that every core attack lands a hit... if one misses it breaks the chain. If you run out of soul power, just restart the challenge. I got the trophy on my third attempt. Good luck

• 1 month later...

i found an easy way for this one. find an enemy that has to be killed with a Seize weapon (the satayos chief works). get him to the seize state then just go to town with the Dark Blade using the chain seize to refill your meter. he stays in the L1 state and he wont die until you seize the weapon so just keep attacking and R1 until you get it.

• 4 weeks later...