XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #11
Yoshi_Girl

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

The Edge of the Other World
Chapter 6: Clear 'Scales'.

To the Fallen Temple
Chapter 7: Clear 'The Gate Opens'.

Those Who Fight Destiny
Chapter 8: Clear 'A Human's Strength'.

Gods' Blood
Chapter 9: Clear 'Disillusionment'.

CLASH OF THE TITANS
Chapter 10: Clear 'CLASH OF THE TITANS'.

Perseus the Hero
Clear game.

PLATINUM
Yoshi_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #12
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Thanks Yoshi I have been slacking off of this guide due to the world cup being on But now my team is out I can spend the next few days finalising the guide.

I only have to write info for about 5-10 more trophies & then I can finish posting it.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #13
Yoshi_Girl

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets88 View Post
Thanks Yoshi I have been slacking off of this guide due to the world cup being on But now my team is out I can spend the next few days finalising the guide.

I only have to write info for about 5-10 more trophies & then I can finish posting it.
Oh, take your time Rockets. I just thought I'd lend a hand with the images to make things easier for you.
Yoshi_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:59 PM   #14
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi_Girl View Post
Oh, take your time Rockets. I just thought I'd lend a hand with the images to make things easier for you.
It will definitely. Otherwise I will have to keep switching windows and clicking copy and paste for the images/descriptions etc.

Thank you again!
Old 06-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #15
Agost

Thanks god! You are my heroe! I search in every place of internet and i dont find a trophy guide anywhere. I need platinum of this game.
Agost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:00 AM   #16
nemec8

how do u get the eye of the stygian witches?

nemec8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #17
Rockets88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemec8 View Post
how do u get the eye of the stygian witches?

Just as the eye is about to be caught by one of the witches, that witch will flash orange. That means you need to perform a sub-weapon seize.

Just try to anticipate where the eye is about to go & try to get a head start by running in that direction.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
ChowderlyDude

how long to plat?
Old 07-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #19
Rockets88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChowderlyDude View Post
how long to plat?
I just achieved my plat after 71 hours played.

But with the help of a guide and roadmap (and some other links to helpful tips) then i'm sure it could be done much less. Although it does depend alot on a persona skill level and patience.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #20
Catwomans_Kiss

Send a message via Skype™ to Catwomans_Kiss
Default Congratulations..!!!

I salute you for getting the platinum...but i have a question for you....how did you get the trophy grace of erebus......i have found some stupid explanation on xbox360 site but it doesn't help at all....and the trophy explanation is not much of a help either......Would you be kind enough to give an detailed explanation...thank you...much appreciated....
Catwomans_Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote