Rate the trophy difficulty...  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.54

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

i got this game yesterday and its pretty easy and good, S rank trophy is pretty glitched and u can get it even tho u get A or B or C.. just complete those quests.. i got it with C-A ranks.

excuse me..you have got the eighth of olympus trophy without having the " S " rank in Main quests?? But..have you completed all the Challenge Quests with S ???

And do you know if it is possible to repeat main Quests without restart the game with new game ?

thank you!

when you have finished the game and you reload your save you appear in olympus room. here you can choose quests. the last quests unlock you chapter of the main story to redo quest for S rank.

and have you been able to obtein all s rank ??

or it is not necessary as told befeore ?

i got this game yesterday and its pretty easy and good, S rank trophy is pretty glitched and u can get it even tho u get A or B or C.. just complete those quests.. i got it with C-A ranks.

Why have you lied? I compared trophies with you and you haven't got this trophy. You haven't even completed half of the game yet.

Having trouble with a few of the trophies for this :(

Iv done a majority of them and am willing to help anyone who needs help with the ones iv obtained although the ones im missing have puzzled me, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Having trouble with a few of the trophies for this :(

Iv done a majority of them and am willing to help anyone who needs help with the ones iv obtained although the ones im missing have puzzled me, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Some help knowing what ones you have missed would be appreciated too :p I have alot written up for a guide & will hopefully be posting it shortly. So if I can help, I will do my best :)

I save you the trouble of finding the ones im missing i will list them below:

Deadly Poison

Stun 3 enemies at the same time using the Tail attack. Sounds easy but every time i try they just fall over and dont get 'stunned' per say.

The Grace of Erebus

Activate a 'Dark Blade' Underworld Core attack and successfully connect 50 times consecutively.

The Pyre

Use a 'Flame Core' attack to defeat each type of undead monster, except undead bosses.Done all the undead monsters i can find but still no trophy, i suspect its a 'dark' version of a creature.

Curse of the Gods

Clear 'Mating Season' with the ability 'Erosion of the Abyss' set.

Any help towards getting these trophys will be great :dance:

http://pfcdn.net/site/trophy_widget/psn/Kriegoer.png

Edited by Kriegoer

• 4 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Achieved the platinum today.

It is definitely alot easier to get the harder trophies once you have unlocked a certain weapon & then upgraded it all of the way. Otherwise it can be tough.

I will be voting this one a 7.5-8/10

Edited by Rockets

• 5 weeks later...

allright mate just a quick ? i?ve can have either this or aliens vs pred i?ve heard a lot of diss bout this game but i love my gow dantes darksiders etc and after giving avp about 4o min can?t say i?m going to like it to much so that considered and that it only works out at 14 quid for what i choose what?s ur advice thanks oh and any progress with guide yet

• 3 months later...

Voted 7.

Took me 64 hours for platinum. Some challanges are really hard, let's say about 10 out of 100+, but with a bit of practice (and luck) every single one is doable.

Remember to just upgrade the AoT, the flame core, the last healing core you gain with Aot (can't remember the name sorry) and the Piscium harp. Oh yes, a long range bow too.

These are my "fab four" I've always got equipped while S ranking.

This game could had been even easier if they took their time developing it, you can't see what you need for the next upgrade, you spend like 30 minutes farming an item, upgrade some weapons, go farm another item and then find out you need more of the previus item. Another thing is that you can't simply restart or quit a mission and go back to the hub, or you complete it, or you have to exit completely to the main menu and lose every gift you might got earlier in the mission; or you can't even retry it immediatly after the results, you have to go back to the statue, select the mission, press X to skip the speaches.....these bullshits make the game even longer.

Not so hard, but really really time consuming. And have to make 100+ quest in the same 6-7 areas makes it really boring. And the game is not funny at all.

If you had bought this game because you tough it was a tie-in=easy platinum like I did try to plat it, otherwise just stay away from this game, there are tons of easier and more enjoyable games out there.

• 1 month later...

FINALLY got my platinum after 63 hours. I had some trouble farming the Dark Talos but I finally got it. Most S rank quests were not really that bad. I played some thinking "there is no way that will be an s rank" and poof there it was. I originally wasn't even going to try to plat this game but now im glad I did.

Edited by DarkWizard

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...