Figured out Grace of Erebus!!!

Karvoss

I was trying a bunch of different things just to see if it was truly glitched or what was the full understanding, and what's funny is i even tried the cores that shoot stuff from the ground, and reading closer at the trophy it says "Dark Blade" so my last try was to use the 1st core so i could count it faster and sure enough, it works...so no you do not need essense of the hatred, no you do not need looming skeletons, and no it is not glitched.

You stand still and stab straight into the enemy so there's no worry about missing, and the boss i did it on, a big fat easy one...Chimera...you literally can't miss him so anyone who goes after this plat from now on wont have the problems we all had with this trophy (what crap!) but alas they still have the S challenges...this concludes my plat thank god!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
I was trying a bunch of different things just to see if it was truly glitched or what was the full understanding, and what's funny is i even tried the cores that shoot stuff from the ground, and reading closer at the trophy it says "Dark Blade" so my last try was to use the 1st core so i could count it faster and sure enough, it works...so no you do not need essense of the hatred, no you do not need looming skeletons, and no it is not glitched.

You stand still and stab straight into the enemy so there's no worry about missing, and the boss i did it on, a big fat easy one...Chimera...you literally can't miss him so anyone who goes after this plat from now on wont have the problems we all had with this trophy (what crap!) but alas they still have the S challenges...this concludes my plat thank god!!!

Thanks maaaaannn...you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more trophy for the platinum ( S-Rank)....May the force be with me!!! :/