just a quick Q about collectables

ep82

I only have about an hour playing per day so I would like to ask if the collectables stack on each save? after I have collected some parts like pizza's and oil cans, I pause the game and press end game. Does the items I collected counts?

Only asking as I am sure I have collected more than enough oils cans.in the past 3 days.

I am using the manic farming trick but it takes me about 15 mins to get to him. I am on MAX level 69 with pretty powerful guns but I cant do the trick in the vid as I will get blown up and die quite easliy. I tend to play 2player with my wife. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong ( weapon and armour setup) as I find the enemies are pretty darn tough!! I need to shoot a single craptrap about 4 times (shotgun) to kill 1. My shotgun is 480 x 9

My uzi takes even longer

Of course anything you collect will count towards your total collected. Ending the game forces a save so there's no problems on that end.

As for your video dilemma, am I right to assume you're playing on playthrough 2 and have completed a second play through on the main game? If so that's your problem, the enemies are weaker on the first playthrough and if you haven't beaten the second playthrough of the main game. The enemies scale to a higher level if you've beaten the second playthrough of the main campaign. Which is why you're having a harder time than shown in the videos. Also playing with 2 players scales the enemies to a higher level, which might be why you're having a tougher time.

The players in the videos have either a) Only did 1 playthrough of the main game or b) Are playing on the first playthrough of claptrap dlc.

Edited by Soothsayer

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if I should try and start the claptrap DLC on playthrough 1 but that means I will need to collect everything again :(

played another 3 hours and collected another 15 oil cans. think we must have about 30 cans now but it's still not popped. this is why I am asking you if it stacks.

Is it best for me to press end game so it saves? or kill manic and then turn it off?? (at the end of each session)

Ah Ok. I will do that from now on.

Just spent 2 hours letting the ps3 run and only got 4 bobble heads and 2 pizza :(

do you think that having 2 player split screen will make the drops less? I cant kill knoxx by myself as the claptraps keeps blowing me up and when I spwan back. he has full health :mad:

There is nothing you can do to influence the item drops I'm afraid :(.

[spoiler=1]The best way to kill Knoxx Trap (or any of the sub-bosses) is to get yourself a decent Sniper Rifle or Combat Rifle and keep aiming at his head. To deal with the Kamikazes, start shooting at them the moment they appear and run like crazy if they get too close.

Edited by Terminator
Added spoiler tags.