Rate the trophy difficulty...  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

Btw I just did Tomoyo route but kick combo ended at 56 or so, does that mean I messed something in accident and need to do it again to get:

(G) 智代最終兵器 - 智代コンボで64ヒットを達成:Tomoyo ultimate weapon - 64 combo hits achieved by Tomoyo

Make sure , you have completed particular character routes ... when doing the 64 hit combo ; characters (Nagisa , Kyo, Ryo , teacher, etc) will pop up to help you with continuing the combos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Voted 1. This game requires no japanese knowledge and the platinum can be achieved in below 10 hours. That is if you use an event guide. The game is probably a 4-5 without a guide.

^^ Pretty much correct. But also a great story and visuals! All one has to do is manage saves as laid out in the guide.

• 2 months later...

1. It's stupidly easy with the guide. The only trophy I had a problem with was Tomoyo's Ultimate Weapon, and that was likely my own fault because I chose a wrong choice or something. I got it the second time around.

Without the guide, it could be much more difficult, about 6-7 for people that read Japanese, and 10+ for those that can't.

But very easy. You shouldn't import for just trophies though, that's a waste of $80. You'd have to be really crazy to do that. :I lmao

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave this a 2.

Compared to other novel games I've played there are a massive number of decisions in this game. The best part about visual novel plats is that you really don't have to pay much attention but with the constant decision making and the length (this one is a lot longer than say L@ve Once or Time Leap) make it a lot more annoying to get through.

Another problem lies in the guide. There are 3 spots where the guide is messed up, both on here and xbox360a. Two of them are actually the same mistake because you make that decision twice over the time playing different routes. The first character is correct but the second character is different on the screen than in the guide. The other place has a decision on one day that is made on the next. That isn't such a big deal but it still should be fixed.

Overall though as long as you follow the guide, this plat is very easy and not overly long, despite feeling like it is.

• 1 month later...

Clannad both shows are among my Top10 anime shows ever, they made me cry a lot XD So I really want to play this one, I hope to find it cheap some day. Does it include spoken text or is it 100% text based? Because I can understand the "anime-level" japanese and that would help the experience (800+ anime shows watched so far)

• 1 month later...

I voted a 1 even though the game is longer than some of the other visual novel games.

Although the guide on here & the sister site might have a minor error or two regarding dates, I never gotten thrown off track because all I had to do was follow the guide step by step.

Overall, Clannad is an easy plat and you don't need to have any knowledge of Japanese to plat this game as long as you follow the trophy guide which was written very well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...