Clannad (English) Trophy Requirements

Omen92o

Clannad Trophy List (JP)

Note* Japanese:English

Visable:

(B) 長い坂道 - プロローグをクリア: Long Hill - Clear Prologue

(G) CLANNAD - 全てのシナリオをクリア: CLANNAD - Clear all Scenarios

Hidden/ Secret:

(S) どこまでもふたりで - 古河渚のシナリオをクリア: Even where both of us - Furukawa Nagisa clear scenario

(S) いつか来る日 - 伊吹風子のシナリオをクリア: Day after day - Fuko Ibuki clear scenario

(S) 広いお庭 - 一ノ瀬ことみのシナリオをクリア:Spacious garden - Clear scenario Itinose Kotomi

(S) 髪、また伸ばすね - 藤林杏のシナリオをクリア:Hair, I also extend - Clear scenario Fujibayashi

(S) 満開の桜 - 坂上智代のシナリオをクリア:Cherry blossoms - Clear scenario Sakagami Tomoyo

(S) 優しい風景 - 宮沢有紀寧のシナリオをクリア:Soft landscape - Miyazawa Yuki clear scenario Nin

(S) ずっとそばに - 相楽美佐枝のシナリオをクリア:By far - Sagara 美佐枝 clear scenario

(S) 楽しみを重ねて - 春原兄妹のシナリオをクリア:Fun superimposed - Sunohara siblings scenario Clear

(S) 二人だけの灯り - 柊勝平のシナリオをクリア:The only two light - Clear Tadashi Tsuyoshi scenario holly

(S) 旅の終わりに - 幸村俊夫のシナリオをクリア:At the end of the journey - Toshio Koumura clear scenario

(S) これからの歩み - 藤林椋のシナリオをクリア:Mino Ayumi future - Clear scenario Fujibayashi Ryou

(S) 最初の輝き - 光の玉を入手:First Kino Akira - Get a ball of light

(S) こちらときめき☆学園 - ゲームブック「こちらときめき☆学園」をクリア: Tokimeki ☆ Gakuen here - Game Book "Tokimeki ☆ school here, " Clear

(S) ジェット斉藤出現!- ジェット斉藤出現:Saito appeared Jet! - Saito jet appearance

(S) ひいいぃぃぃーーっ!- 春原エンド:They'll grind ーー Iii! - Sunohara End

(G) 幻想世界 - 光の玉を全て入手:Fantasy world - Get all the balls of light

(G) 小さなてのひら - トゥルーエンド:To a small palm - Touruendo

(G) 風子マスター! - 風子マスターにクラスチェンジ:Fuko Master! - Fuko Master Class Change

(G) 智代最終兵器 - 智代コンボで64ヒットを達成:Tomoyo ultimate weapon - 64 combo hits achieved by Tomoyo

(G) 栄光の古河ベイカーズ!- 草野球シナリオで勝利!:Koga Baker's glorious! - Baseball win scenario!

(P) コンプリート- 全てのトロフィーを獲得:Complete - All trophies won

Trophies:23

(B) - 1

(S) - 16

(G) - 6

(P) - Gained when all trophies have been recieved for Clannad

Hope this could be resourceful ;3

Your Welcome in advance!

Edited by Omen92o

Same achievements as the Xbox 360 Version ...

This will be my 4th slice of Clannad and , it always taste goooood!!!

360-->PSP-->PC-->PS3

PS ... there's a trophy guide on the sister site that someone copied and paste all the details from the Japanese wiki Clannad sites.

Edited by MainComptonese

lol clannad..

lol ignorant trolls..

Same achievements as the Xbox 360 Version ...

This will be my 4th slice of Clannad and , it always taste goooood!!!

360-->PSP-->PC-->PS3

PS ... there's a trophy guide on the sister site that someone copied and paste all the details from the Japanese wiki Clannad sites.

Out of curiosity (since this is my first time w/ the Clannad VN, I've only seen the anime) is the X360A guide efficient? It recommends 20+ separate save files, which strikes me as a bit odd. I wonder if there is a better method?

Out of curiosity (since this is my first time w/ the Clannad VN, I've only seen the anime) is the X360A guide efficient? It recommends 20+ separate save files, which strikes me as a bit odd. I wonder if there is a better method?

Personally I don't recommend playing this just for trophies, I mean, why not enjoy the story? I've played one route on PC and it is great (saved others for PS3 version). Just enjoy the story of all the routes, then clean up the trophies afterward. There is skipping/ffw function after all.

Edited by kiratachibana

Personally I don't recommend playing this just for trophies, I mean, why not enjoy the story? I've played one route on PC and it is great (saved others for PS3 version). Just enjoy the story of all the routes, then clean up the trophies afterward. There is skipping/ffw function after all.

You're right. But keep in mind that some people will play this game just for the trophies, and will want the quickest way to the (P).

Honestly if the games been the same throughout the 360, PSP and PC versions then i dont see why the PS3 one can be any different, it would be pretty misleading to ADD story into a game for a different console without letting us know through an addition to the title or an article somewhere online letting us know (cause god knows EVERYTHING is on the internet now).

I havent played the game myself to know, its possible certain routes and choices affect the girl you end up with for each respective girl, alot of VNs have different ways of determing the girl you end up with, for now be on the safe side and just follow path it gives you. If you see any unneeded saves just make those altercations in the guide i KNOW your probably going to make (JEALOUSY)

lol ignorant trolls..

Not necessary , but it's best to make saves at particular dates for the CG photos ...

the guide on x360a is crap (copy & paste) w/ extremely vague details for the import newbies.

I will find the Japanese guide that i used , as this is an unacceptable guide to use .

I saw a fan-translated English patch for the PC version. Is the PS3 version the same dialogue and choices, or new stuff added?

Most likely , there's no nothing new , unfortunately .

Edited by MainComptonese

You're right. But keep in mind that some people will play this game just for the trophies, and will want the quickest way to the (P).

Spending over $70 USD just for the trophies is way too insane IMO...

Not necessary , but it's best to make saves at particular dates for the CG photos ...

the guide on x360a is crap (copy & paste) w/ extremely vague details for the import newbies.

I will find the Japanese guide that i used , as this is an unacceptable guide to use .

Agreed, Japanese guide is much better, of course if you know some Japanese.

Just because I asked a question about the trophies doesn't mean that I'm *only* interested in the trophies, does it? I can say w/ 100% confidence that I have equal, if not greater, appreciation of Clannad's characters and story than most people. I mean hell, have you noticed my avatar and signature? :rolleyes:

Jcan say w/ 100% confidence that I have equal, if not greater, appreciation of Clannad's characters and story than most people. I mean hell, have you noticed my avatar and signature? :rolleyes:

I don't really get comments like these, what's with people saying they are the "biggest FF fan on earth" or anything similar. How do you determine the threshold that calculates your fanboyism that is over the rest of the population?

I don't really get comments like these, what's with people saying they are the "biggest FF fan on earth" or anything similar. How do you determine the threshold that calculates your fanboyism that is over the rest of the population?

I was trying to be ironic, but I responded at 3:30 AM and maybe it didn't come through as I intended. :p Kiratachibana basically said "You asked a question about the trophies, that must mean you don't care about the characters/story of Clannad and *only* want trophies" which is an assumption. My response was meant to be "No, that's not necessarily true, for all you know I could appreciate the characters/story even more than you do, you can't conclude anything about the reasons why I bought Clannad simply because I asked a question about the trophies."

It's not developers, it's Sony. They're hesitant to approve releases of visual novels outside of Japan because they're not considered "real games" in the western world.

Which is quite funny since Heavy Rain is almost like a visual novel.

Plus NIS America is probably still sour that Sakura Wars V didn't do well. Though I think having them asking Idea Factory to make a Wii version of it was probably unnecessary anyways. Plus we only got Disgaea Infinite because of it being well Disgaea.

But there are visual novel games that have like say RPG gameplay, and like Toradora Portable has a platformer fighting mini-game. Though even just making decisions to alter the story can be considered gameplay in a sense.

A game is a game if it's available on a game system or even a handheld.

It's not developers, it's Sony. They're hesitant to approve releases of visual novels outside of Japan because they're not considered "real games" in the western world.

It is also developers, they are the ones who pay to make the game and the copies, so they can ultimately make a loss if it doesn't sell well, thus hesitation to make US or EU copies.

Are there any huge difference between the anime and the game ? I really liked the anime (impossible to not cry), and I want to know if it could affect my experience with the game.

I was in the same boat as you, I watched the anime several times before I ever played the game so I had a "compare/contrast to the anime" sort of mindset when I played it on PS3. In the end, I thought the anime was a "very summarized" version of the game... almost all of the key events are in the anime, but the game is much more in-depth since there's like 100+ hours worth of character development in the game whereas the anime is 49 30-minute episodes, so ~25 hours. 26.5 hours if you include the movie.

Also, the game has DLC "Spinoff Stories" that... well, I have no idea what they entail at this point because PSN has been down during the entire time Clannad has been out. :p Access to each of the Spinoff Stories (there's over a dozen) is unlocked as you play through the main game and After Story, I'm looking forward to checking them out soon hopefully.

Which is quite funny since Heavy Rain is almost like a visual novel.

Plus NIS America is probably still sour that Sakura Wars V didn't do well. Though I think having them asking Idea Factory to make a Wii version of it was probably unnecessary anyways. Plus we only got Disgaea Infinite because of it being well Disgaea.

But there are visual novel games that have like say RPG gameplay, and like Toradora Portable has a platformer fighting mini-game. Though even just making decisions to alter the story can be considered gameplay in a sense.

A game is a game if it's available on a game system or even a handheld.

With Heavy Rain, they took a chance, a risk if you will. It involved a lot of publicity, public boasting from David Cage and the backing of Indigo Prophecy fans. With Clannad, I doubt the game will receive as much support as the former, but I am still hopeful for future VNs.

Thanks to a good friend of mine, I got the english PC version of the game. Oh boy, some paths of the game are even more heartbreaking than the anime :o.

Anyway, does the PS3 version have exactly the same choices as the PC version ? If so, I'm sure I'll buy the PS3 version to pay my debt to Key for making such a good novel. :)