Keep Freezing Objects

mattybell2117

I know there's some kind of move that freezes objects but I don't even know how to use it yet it continuously keeps freezing shit on me. I got that trophy for using my powers 50 times inadvertently because as I'm trying to go for fastest times the stupid game keeps freezing shit on me every couple seconds. It's really annoying because I keep having to touch the screen to unfreeze the object. Any idea why my vita/this games keeps freezing objects on me? On the subject, how do I actually use that power?

pretty much what the other guy said, there is 3 powers

Tap an object to freeze it

Tap the screen with 2 fingers to rewind time

Double tap an enemy ball to kill them

and the back sensors control the camera angle. You might need to delete and re-install if you are sure you aren't touching the screen and freezing the objects yourself.

I've cleaned my vita numerous times and I'm still constantly getting this problem so I don't know what the issue is. I'm almost done world 2 so I might just try to power through the game and finish it. It's giving the game more of a challenge I guess. I'm still beating these times but I'm wasting many seconds because these objects keep freezing on me. I'm happy I didn't pay for this game, it's fairly fun but ridiculously short and has some bad technical problems.

I've cleaned my vita numerous times and I'm still constantly getting this problem so I don't know what the issue is. I'm almost done world 2 so I might just try to power through the game and finish it. It's giving the game more of a challenge I guess. I'm still beating these times but I'm wasting many seconds because these objects keep freezing on me. I'm happy I didn't pay for this game, it's fairly fun but ridiculously short and has some bad technical problems.

I downloaded the same version you (assuming you used the NA store), so it isn't the release.

Have you tried completely powering off your Vita, then restarting and relaunching the app?

Otherwise, upload your save to the cloud, delete and reinstall.

I'm on the last level now and I've got all the stars up until this point so I'm just gonna finish the game and delete it for good. Fuckin game is lagging like crazy too. I've tried playing while signed in, while signed out, while not connected to wifi, nothing changes. This game had potential and I actually liked it but the technical issues are far too much for me.

• 2 months later...