Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Archavia

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap [No stuck guide currently]

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Dark_Raven666

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm a long time reader of these forums and finally decided to make an account:)

I'm posting here to look for a person I could do the "Show Them" trophy with. I don't have any friends witha Vita so for me this trophy is impossible>.<

My gamertag is Alvena123. Please state in the adding message that it's for Chronovolt:)

Thanks in advance!

I sent everyone who added me an (extremely) easy challenge. I would appreciate it if someone could send me one:)

It took me a few seconds to see where the hell the send button was btw. To save people from searchibg: After finishing a level touch the 'flag' icon to send a friend the challenge.

If someone would want a challenge still: Alvena123 and note that you'd like a Chronovolt challenge:)

Edited by Alvena

Add me and I'll happily return the favour with a slow time for you.

PSNID: P_Pigly_Hogswine

Anyone else notice the send to a friend list in Chronovolt seems to cut off after about 10 friends? EDIT: it's 10 friends per page. Click left to see more. :p

Edited by P_Pigly_Hogswine