General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 8 months later...

Is Explorer trophy glitched? I just unlocked the second location and the trophy didn't pop. Anyone has similar problem?

EDIT: I got the trophy. It's not glitched, but you need to complete the first level of World 2 for some reason...

Edited by GYNGA

How hard is this game? I have been looking at the trophy list and the list seems ok list, sniper seems to be the only one that you may need to put some effert in to and the stars you should be able to use a guide for it needed but what is the game play and controls like?

It`s very very easy, but you can`t get gold before you buy their balls. In 3-9 there are two impossible to get items/

I can try to make a trophy road if someone need it, bet this game is really easy.

Edited by mike1m

• 1 month later...
I bought the $1 DLC. The last level of the first world sucked. Other than that you can sorta glitch the levels and rolled around most of the doors to get the time challenges. Its sorta cheap but effective.

you can speedrun 1-9 too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmxtZADTkgA]Chronovolt (Vita) - Level 1-9 (43sec) - YouTube[/ame]

its my favourite level btw xD