XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > C (PS3) > Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty.
1 - Very Easy 3 3.66%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 4 4.88%
5 5 6.10%
6 7 8.54%
7 7 8.54%
8 18 21.95%
9 10 12.20%
10 - Very Hard 28 34.15%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Awesome Mystery Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Administrator   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.95

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin
I just accidentally karate chopped my bowl of noodles and now it's all over my screen. Assholes

Last edited by Darth_Krid; 01-28-2014 at 04:55 PM.
olsen77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

I tested this game when it was still with Vivendi. All I will say is if anyone EVER gets the 1,000 wins or 10,000 kills trophy, I will be totally surprised. When we tested to see if the trophy worked, we sat there 8 hours a day doing nothing but jumping down a hole in Pitch Black mode while one person killed us. The person killing us would win withing 20 seconds. 3 days of constant running down a hole is what it took to get 1,000 wins. And by that time, we were 3/4 of the way to 10,000 wins. Good luck everyone :\
Bodoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodoe View Post
I tested this game when it was still with Vivendi. All I will say is if anyone EVER gets the 1,000 wins or 10,000 kills trophy, I will be totally surprised. When we tested to see if the trophy worked, we sat there 8 hours a day doing nothing but jumping down a hole in Pitch Black mode while one person killed us. The person killing us would win withing 20 seconds. 3 days of constant running down a hole is what it took to get 1,000 wins. And by that time, we were 3/4 of the way to 10,000 wins. Good luck everyone :
OMG, another FPS with impossible multiplayer trophies? (sigh)
Old 04-21-2009, 05:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

I gave this a 4 because the game is gonna be pretty hard on Hard...and the 10,000 kills are gonna suck. I hate the multiplayer trophies that are set so insanly high. Ever since Gears of War on the Xbox this seems to be a common thing now. Fear 2 has it (1Million XP and 8 hours online), UT3 is similar (200 kills on 50 different days), Resistance 2 has it, what is the deal with the 10000 kill trophy, it almost forces you to play the game online an insane amount of hours if you want platinum. Other then the grinding and the hard...the trophies are pretty easy.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

this game is near impossible.... I'm rating it 10.... its doable but its a very challenging game that requires alot of time to do, the online isnt fun atall and with a 10000 online kill trophy you in for a lot of online play....I done the 10000 kills on resistance and that was at least half enjoyable.... good luck but I've taken it back allready.
Not EASY by a long way....
bellew87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Just the same as R2 right? xD!

^ Click ^
DBZ0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Rated an 8, but I should have gone lower (5) now that I think about it. The single player is not that bad on hard, and the multiplayer isn't hard if you boost, just verrrrrrry time consuming. Don't let the 10,000 kills discourage you, its the 1,000 wins that will put your patience to the test. I had 10,000 kills before I had even won 600 games, at two minutes per game (including warm up timer, loading time, and stat screen) you can do the math.

Last edited by x-CAPP-x; 12-23-2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: typo
x-CAPP-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

For me, the Offline Trophies are 5, the Online Trophies are 9 (very, very Difficult).
veeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I'm going ahead and giving this a ten. The online is dead and not really fun anyway. If there weren't online trophies this would have been so much better.

Evermeet made my awesome signature.
Dark_Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5   TSL First Place, Season 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

This game wasn't hard, but getting all the trophies is a huge grind. Having people disconnect online or leave in the middle of the game sucked. If everyone leaves the game or the host disconnects, all of the stats won't count. This is what frustrated me the most.

Thanks for the awesome signature, ESYLD!

PrinceOfPeace is offline   Reply With Quote