The ULTIMATE Boosting Method (for Kills, Wins and much more)

You need only 2 players (the Killer and the Sheep).

The Host make a DeathMatch with:

Max Players: 2

Max Time: 5 min

Max Points: 20

Map Random: No

Map: Fate's Dam

This is an (ugly) image of the map:whistle:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/856/riddicku.jpg

1-2: The Respawn Point of the 2 Players at the begin

R: Rifle Gun

L: Launch Grenade

A: The Killer's Point

B: The Sheep's Point

The Boosting

The Killer must go in the center of the map, take the Rifle, the LauchGrenade and rest in the Point A. The Sheep go speedly in the Point B.

The Killer shoot with the LaunchGrenade/Rifle killing him with only 1-2 Hits. The Sheep will be Respaned ever in the Point B :D

Important Note, the Killer don't must go too near the Sheep (the Respawn will change).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With this fantastic Method you can get Kills, Wins, Multiple Kills, explosive Kills, and much more....

Shooting speedly, you can get 1 Win in only 45-50 seconds, or 60-70 kills in 4 minutes (if the Host set the max point: 100).

Actually I have 9.000 Kills and 400 Wins, if somebody want Boost with me, my PSN ID is veeto (GMT +1:00 hour).

:dance:

• 1 month later...

Actually, I find that playing Pitch Black was the best method

Set the match for the lowest amount of points to win, which I believe is 20 points or really 9 kills, and you can win a match in damn near a minute and then just switch back and forth between you and your partner

If you think about it, you have to win 1000 matches anyways. So once you hit that number, you're only 1000 kills away from 10000.

Least that's how I did it.

I don't think so.

The "Pitch Black method" it's very good, but too stressful and boring for the Sheep, because he must press R2 and walk down in the hole, every timehttp://forum.gamesvillage.it/images/smilies/newsmilies/disapprove.gif

Instead in the "Fate's Dam method" the Sheep must only press R2 for the Respawns:dance:

With this method you can get 12-13 kills, 1 win every 40-50 seconds and the Massacre Kills (4x kills).

Me and a friend couldn't get this to work at all. I couldn't kill him fast enough to get the quadruple kill.

Update: After veeto showed me how to do it I noticed I was standing to close to the sheep. That's why it wasn't going right. Veeto has figured out a great boosting method. The matches are extremely short and you'll get a ton of kills this way. This is way easier and quicker than the Pitch Black way thanks for sharing this with us veeto.

Edited by Dark_Adonis

Gonna try it. I have two PS3's and 2 copies of Riddick, just for self-boosting!

I'm pretty sure this will be much easier, because I had to change controllers all the time at Pitch Black (since I'm alone).

Oh, by the way, I can confirm that trophies can be earned in LAN also, if anyone interested

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
This is the best method for round wins and kills for someone like me with 2 ps3's and 2 copies of the game.

I get 11 or 12 kills and 1 match win every 45secs-1 min. I also got the 4 kill streak with no other booster needed lol.

Agreed, i am boosting this myself with 2 ps3's at the moment and am getting around 35 wins an hour with this boosting method, thanks for posting this

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

When attempting the quadruple kill, each subsequent kill must be made in a matter a seconds, like maybe 3 or 4. So player B, the sheep, must be quick to respawn. And player A should maybe even try shooting ahead of time in anticipation of player B respawning. Also, as Veeto describes, player A should never move from location L on the map, in order to pickup more grenade ammo as it become available.

Hang in there,you'll get it.

• 7 months later...
Gonna try it. I have two PS3's and 2 copies of Riddick, just for self-boosting!

I'm pretty sure this will be much easier, because I had to change controllers all the time at Pitch Black (since I'm alone).

Oh, by the way, I can confirm that trophies can be earned in LAN also, if anyone interested

I know this is reviving a very old thread, but is there any chance you could explain the Pitch Black method please? Trying to boost this over LAN & wondering if I could use this method to focus on wins...

I know this is reviving a very old thread, but is there any chance you could explain the Pitch Black method please? Trying to boost this over LAN & wondering if I could use this method to focus on wins...

Pick the first map. Go to advanced settings. Set the points to win to 20. Have your winner be Riddick. Have him wait under the center hole. Drop your other character down the hole constantly while Riddick hacks and slashes his way to victory. Very boring. Very tedious. You will get sick of it fast.

Try doing the death match method with a friend or chatty booster. It helps with the agony you will have to go through to earn this God-awful trophy. I have been boosting hard-core for two weeks now and only have 500 wins. It's a big bummer.

Oh, and for those who are trying to figure out the double, triple and quadruple kills. Easy. The one things the guys above are forgetting to mention is the Damage Boost. Grab that before running up top. You should be able to unload a full grenade magazine before it runs out. That will ensure the deaths on single impact no matter how bad your aim is.

• 4 weeks later...
This is the best method for round wins and kills for someone like me with 2 ps3's and 2 copies of the game.

I get 11 or 12 kills and 1 match win every 45secs-1 min. I also got the 4 kill streak with no other booster needed lol.

So am i right in thinking that this is easily boosted if you have two PS3's and two copies of the game? Im going to start playing this again and would like to platinum it. I do have 2 PS3's and will pickup a second copy if needed. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Heres the best way to boost if you have 2 PS3's:

- Use the dummy account as the host and use the settings from the OP.

- I highly recommend a turbo controller to turbo :r2: + :triangle:, otherwise it will be really stressful..

- As soon as the game starts run towards the "Damage Boost" and avoid the shotgun by running to the right or left of it. Grab the Damage Boost and quickly run towards the enemy spawn and pickup the machine gun, do NOT kill the the enemy yet and instead start running up the stairs. Once you reach the top turn around and shoot him and he will spawn at the farming zone. :)

Now simply grab the grenade launcher and go to town! Since you have the Damage Boost you will get 6 kills back to back and when the grenades run out get a quick kill with the machine gun and after that more grenades will spawn, get them and finish the round. (You will have 16 points after the machine gun kill, the second batch of grenade ammo is enough to end the round.) If done properly you can get a win every 35-40 seconds and its hassle free!

I made a video. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikiW5fqM-74]Fastest way to boost kills and wins in Chronicles of Riddick AODA! - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by CoolDust

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...