XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #191
VanDanteGamer

anyone want to do some boosting via this method? http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/chr...much-more.html
Old 01-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #192
Alienange

I'll be sending some of you guys friend requests with Riddick boosting in the title. If you're up for getting those multi-kill trophies (you know the ones ) then add me and we'll setup a time and place.
Alienange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #193
Faulkit28

Boosting right now anyone wants in. About 400 wins and 5,000 kills, will be boosting everyday until done. Want in send a friends request or message to: Faulkit28
Faulkit28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #194
Alienange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulkit28 View Post
Boosting right now anyone wants in. About 400 wins and 5,000 kills, will be boosting everyday until done. Want in send a friends request or message to: Faulkit28

@ Faulkit28 - I'd be happy to boost with you if I could also get some of those multi-kills needed for other trophies. Not sure how to get that Dominator trophy with the quad kill without five players. I was hoping there were more boosters on this site...
Old 01-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #195
ResidentEmo

Send a message via AIM to ResidentEmo Send a message via Skype™ to ResidentEmo

I have Riddick, have for awhile, but won't start it unless I'm absolutely certain I can get all the multiplayer trophies first. So basically first thing I'd have to get done was anything involving more than two players. Add me for all those multi-kill related ones - ResidentEmo
| Mirror's Edge | Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time | Sacred 2 | Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection | Tomb Raider: Underworld |
| Uncharted |
ResidentEmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #196
Vladaron

Hello, i am intrested in joining a boosting group for online trophies

the people i must be teamed with must Speak good english and be from North America, i dont have time to try to understand broken english from all you international gamers.

my timezone is eastern standard time.

PSN: Vlesh-S89
Vladaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #197
projectx51

Anybody willing to help me out with the hero trophy (needs 4 players). I will assist in getting you the other multiplayer trophies if needed.
projectx51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #198
Alienange

We will be boosting the 1vs3 as well as a few of those double kill requirements (explosive, melee, minigun) this evening from 7-10pm Eastern time.

I have arranged for me and two others to be online already so we need 1 or 2 more (in case someone doesn't show up) who are capable of cooperating.

Remember, there is NO voice chat during Riddick multiplayer so you must be capable of using the text chat room we will setup. Any uncooperative players will be booted rather speedily.

I will add the three most recent posters here so if any of you are online tonight you can join us. If you don't show tonight I can't promise we'll be boosting these again.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:19 PM   #199
projectx51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienange View Post
We will be boosting the 1vs3 as well as a few of those double kill requirements (explosive, melee, minigun) this evening from 7-10pm Eastern time.

I have arranged for me and two others to be online already so we need 1 or 2 more (in case someone doesn't show up) who are capable of cooperating.

Remember, there is NO voice chat during Riddick multiplayer so you must be capable of using the text chat room we will setup. Any uncooperative players will be booted rather speedily.

I will add the three most recent posters here so if any of you are online tonight you can join us. If you don't show tonight I can't promise we'll be boosting these again.
Sounds good, I'm GMT-4/UTC-4. Usually on between 8 - 12pm AST.
projectx51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:27 AM   #200
Alienange

Thanks for all your help boys. It didn't take long and it was quite fun. Now I'm grinding wins and kills... It's a chore for sure.