Labartu

Rate the Trophy Difficulty  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Trophy Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/74xm7SB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Terminator
Updated to modern standards.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 2. Nothing too hard. It takes a little bit to figure out the battle system, but really fairly simple - as long as you keep leveling up. The boss battles can be difficult if you're not in a high enough level (skipping too many fights).

*This game is amazing and so far the best game I have played this year. Easy to pick up and a ton of fun.

2/10. The game is short and simple, and most of the trophies will come naturally. You may have to pay attention to the Showstopper trophy in terms of combat related trophies, and there's a couple of collectibles you have to find. Nothing is missable though, and you can clean up everything pretty quickly at the end of the game if you want to.

I recommend making sure you back up your savefile regularly, because my game randomly crashed on PS4 when I attempted to change areas, corrupting my savefile. It may just be me, but better safe than sorry.

I voted 2. Most trophies come naturally as you played. You only need to pay attention to Showstopper, but it's not that hard. And maybe Perfect Sonnet. When I finished the game, I only miss one confession. And you can go back to get it.

Easy 100%. Beautiful game and lot of fun. ;)

Voted a 2 out of 10. I got Showstopper totally by accident. However, I was on the final boss fight when the game crashed and my save file was corrupted and I lost everything. Had to start over but didn't really mind because I enjoyed the game so much.

2nd play through had no problems and got my 100%.

Voted a 3 because of that idiotic "interrupted" bullshit. There is no reason to have that be in the battles like it is. Also, the constant dialog box popping up to tell you to defend to stop interrupted status...uh...no shit. Why must it constantly appear? That was the only difficulty about this game. Whoever thought it would be a good idea, it isn't. It needlessly drags out battles. YOU are always in control of each battle because the enemies have little in the way of skill, being interrupted is almost like their only REAL weapon. So tiresome. I really really hate it and it detracts greatly from this game for me.

I played the PS3 version and never had any corrupted saves, thank God.

Easiest RPG I've ever played, but it could have been better.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave this a 1/10... it's turn based and you don't really need skill to finish this game. Nothing is missable and no glitched trophies. This is a very beautiful game and a very easy 100% too - with a guide of course!

-----

EDIT: 03.01.15

Just finished it on the PS4... naturally my vote would be the same (1/10) but it seems more pleasant to play on the PS4 particularly with a DualShock4 for some reason... I guess the re-assignment of the :start: button to the new "options" botton and the fact that the controller handles better is a big factor.

Edited by Naps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...