Stars

AppleKratue

How many points do you need to achieve a 4-star rank and a 5-star rank?

Also, when you finish a level, you get a star rating and it adds towards a total count. In the beginning, this is needed to unlock the levels, but do they have another purpose once you unlock all of them?

• 3 weeks later...
How many points do you need to achieve a 4-star rank and a 5-star rank?

It's been a while but if I recall correctly, 800k Points = 5 Stars, and 800k Points + 100% Purification = 5 Gold Stars. Not sure what the threshold for 4 Stars is... 5 Stars is the only rank that matters. ;)

Also, when you finish a level, you get a star rating and it adds towards a total count. In the beginning, this is needed to unlock the levels, but do they have another purpose once you unlock all of them?

If you're talking about the Reward Items for Lumi's Garden, you need to collect all of those (by completing each level 12 times on any difficulty) for Ultimate Compiler (G).

It's been a while but if I recall correctly, 800k Points = 5 Stars, and 800k Points + 100% Purification = 5 Gold Stars. Not sure what the threshold for 4 Stars is... 5 Stars is the only rank that matters. ;)

Yeah, I know that in the end only the gold stars matter for the (P), but getting 4 stars has a higher priority right now for me as it is my next step on the road to (P). I think once I manage to get 4 stars, I'll post the score needed for it.

If you're talking about the Reward Items for Lumi's Garden, you need to collect all of those (by completing each level 12 times on any difficulty) for Ultimate Compiler (G).

Thank you for this info, but I didn't mean those. Take a look at this video from the trophy guide: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d91ICbK2LM]video[/ame] At the end, where you can see the result screen, there is a total amount of stars. Sajiko has 96 stars at the end of this video. In the beginning of the game, you needed a fixed amount of stars to unlock the next level. Once you have unlocked all levels (including Hope), does the total star amount have any other purpose?

Edited by AppleKratue

Thank you for this info, but I didn't mean those. Take a look at this video from the trophy guide:
At the end, where you can see the result screen, there is a total amount of stars. Sajiko has 96 stars at the end of this video. In the beginning of the game, you needed a fixed amount of stars to unlock the next level. Once you have unlocked all levels (including Hope), does the total star amount have any other purpose?

Nope, I don't believe so. Pretty sure it's just for unlocking the other levels.